Tre Mitchell Update | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Of course, there are backup plans and another Big is right behind Kofi.

is this a reference to the usual suspects? i.e. mitchell and wahab? or has another big man recruit entered the picture?

Reaction Score
Looking like Uconn if he stays another year, because he would just go to ND now. We need guys to transfer as well. With our team likely getting more talented, I don’t see Brendan Adams as an impact player in the future, neither Isaiah Whaley. Whaley will be behind Sidney Wilson for his entire career at Uconn, and Brendan Adams behind Gilbert and Bouknight. That would free up 2 scholarships so we could land Precious, Wahab, Kofi, and Tre.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Looking like Uconn if he stays another year, because he would just go to ND now. We need guys to transfer as well. With our team likely getting more talented, I don’t see Brendan Adams as an impact player in the future, neither Isaiah Whaley. Whaley will be behind Sidney Wilson for his entire career at Uconn, and Brendan Adams behind Gilbert and Bouknight. That would free up 2 scholarships so we could land Precious, Wahab, Kofi, and Tre.

Welcome. Speculating about specific players transferring doesn’t fly around these parts.

Reaction Score

Relax

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Welcome. Speculating about specific players transferring doesn’t fly around these parts.

Is this speculating about transfers? This sounds like wishful thinking that guys leave rather than actual speculation.

But I’m just asking for future reference about where the line is.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
He’s definitely a 4. He actually has a really nice outside game.

Although I believe we are squarely in the mix for him I’m not completely sold on him in Hurley’s system. If we’re going to play this high possession fast paced style I would rather focus on becoming faster, longer, more athletic, better endurance. Someone like Achiuwa at the 4 or Wahab at the 5 would be ideal. No amount of S&C training can correct short arms(for his size) and a lower center of gravity.
That said, how do you thinks he stacks up as far as rebounding (offensive and defensive)? Just once I would love to get someone who can rebound (both outlet and offensive glass).

Reaction Score
Is this speculating about transfers? This sounds like wishful thinking that guys leave rather than actual speculation.

But I’m just asking for future reference about where the line is.

In the past, all transfer talk has been a no-no. Hoping a kid leaves is worse than saying "he might leave..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom