Transfer Portal Window 2023 | Page 27 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

tyrese samuel in the portal

I like Holloway for the most part, but Samuel was underutilized. He was the best offensive player that SHU had, and had to watch some of those guards burn clock trying, and failing, to get open and jack a lot of bad shots.

Reaction Score
I’m surprised there wasn’t more discussion about this one. Great passer and good 3 pt shooter so he could play next to castle. He’s 6’2 so doesn’t exactly fit the profile of the big SGs we’re offering But id rather have castle splitting PG duties anyways.

Reaction Score
I’m surprised there wasn’t more discussion about this one. Great passer and good 3 pt shooter so he could play next to castle. He’s 6’2 so doesn’t exactly fit the profile of the big SGs we’re offering But id rather have castle splitting PG duties a
Recruited by Miller to Zona.. Prob why he's kicking tires at Xavier.. Colby Jones going pro

Reaction Score

Tough luck Syracuse.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Reaction Score
Hunter Sallis entered the portal.

Reaction Score
Hunter Sallis entered the portal.

UConn recruited him early on if I remember correctly?

Reaction Score
Georgetown or MD
Or Virginia. Dickinson will end up at a DMV school for sure.

IMO, Arkansas and Primo are a match made in heaven. Mussleman loves basket attackers and doesn't need good shooters.

In the backcourt, they've got Devo Davis as their heart and soul senior captain, a nice, but unproven sophomore class of Ford/Dunning/Pinion, plus Layden Blocker is a super talented incoming freshman...

That backcourt has potential, but Primo will provide some much needed scoring punch with Smith/Black/Council all possible/likely? heading to the NBA.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Tramon Mark in the portal. Fits the size/position we're looking for and has the pedigree (former top 100, played similar style with Sampson). Can his shot improve enough?

We know he already knows how to play defense, and he looked like a straight up baller in the tourney

Reaction Score

Pretty cool to see three of Kennesaw State's best players transfer over to South Florida along with their new head coach Mike Brey-- mean Ryan Odom--I mean Amir Abdur-Rahim.

All three were key three-star recruits from Kennesaw State's pivotal 2020 recruiting class. Prior to them winning the A-Sun, I wrote a short piece on the foundation that 2020 provided this season's squad.

USF has been a dumpster fire of a program, but there's a palpable buzz with the hire and how USF will look to make a statement in the new look (and now clearly mid-major) AAC.

Reaction Score
Timberlake left his UNC visit without committing. UNC fans seem disappointed and maybe surprised?

We haven’t heard anything other than that we contacted him but this one makes so much dang sense. I watched him play 2x in the conference tournament and stylistically, we can make an incredible sell to the kid. He is local, Luke was the first coach to hit him up, make it happen fellas.

My gut feeling is that he has halted his process because he wants to wait to visit UConn but maybe I should just remove my tinted shades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom