The View From Section 241 (UMass) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The View From Section 241 (UMass)

Reaction Score
Orlando has the same overall numbers on defense as Brown, but didn't give up huge chunk plays by being over aggressive on blitz. I'll take Todd Orlando of Brown everyday of the week and twice on Saturdays
Orlando’s been all over the place since leaving Storrs. Where’s he now?

Reaction Score
I would be pleased if Orlando came back as our DC, but it's not just about how good they are -- it's about how well they work with Jim Mora. Totally his decision to make.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I would be pleased if Orlando came back as our DC, but it's not just about how good they are -- it's about how well they work with Jim Mora. Totally his decision to make.
I like Mora's defense better than Orlando also. He needs to hire a protege as his coordinator.

After the Spanos debacle.... Mora isn't hiring a DC with their own philosophy... it will be his own guy. And...it will save money...which he can use for other coaches.

Reaction Score
I like Mora's defense better than Orlando also. He needs to hire a protege as his coordinator.

After the Spanos debacle.... Mora isn't hiring a DC with their own philosophy... it will be his own guy. And...it will save money...which he can use for other coaches.
He could try asking Tom Bradley to come back out of retirement.

Reaction Score
We are one good QB and one additional high end receiver away from having a potent run/pass balanced offense. ZT might be that very good QB next year. Though, he still isn’t processing the field very well 10 games in which suggests he might continue to struggle. In any case, next year should be another step up by maturation and experience.
Whatever happened to BC receiver Williams and Mc Duffie from ODU?? Injured?

Reaction Score

Not that outside influences shouldn’t be considered but I think he will promote from within to continue what they are building.

If you bring in someone else then they need someone who is willing to plug into what we have and build on it. The coaches we have now are making a positive impact on the performance and development of the players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom