The Official Tourney Thread | Page 54 | The Boneyard

The Official Tourney Thread

Reaction Score
I cannot watch this travesty. NC should be in the 1st year of about a 5 year ban from post season play, and KY is jelly.
Or maybe you can just watch a good basketball game between two really good teams.

I have no idea why people get so upset about what does or does not happen with other programs and the NCAA

Reaction Score
UNC seeking 20th final 4, most ever? Ok, go Kentucky...that settles it. I could not figure out who I wanted to win. Now I know. Although I had an ex who went to UNC, so, yah, UK! And then lose to Oregon please.

And for all N. Carolina's dominance & history, they still only have 1 more NC than UConn.

Reaction Score
Really happy for my boy Luke Maye, We go way back. . Pretty amazing family, dad was a quarterback for Carolina. Has 3 brothers, Cole, Beau, and Drake. Cole is a pitcher for Florida. Beau is on the JV team and he's 6-10 as a freshman in high school. And drake is pretty amazing at everything he does

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Or maybe you can just watch a good basketball game between two really good teams.

I have no idea why people get so upset about what does or does not happen with other programs and the NCAA

Because the over/under on this game not existing is about 30 months. UNC shouldn't be fielding a team at the moment, much less be in the postseason.

Reaction Score
Because the over/under on this game not existing is about 30 months. UNC shouldn't be fielding a team at the moment, much less be in the postseason.
The game will always exist, I am watching it, if the NCAA sanctions this UK or UNC (and there is no reason to believe they will) the game will still have been played.

And yea I know people are so sad about UNC not being punished, but get over it, move on, who cares. I know we live in a world of being outraged over anything that slightly upsets or offends us, but the continual crying over the UNC stuff is ridiculous. Just watch the game and enjoy the moment.

Reaction Score
Another great exhibit there of a coach putting guards on the bench in the first half with two fouls. It's dumb.

Reaction Score
UNC is in a total dry spell but UK is not really taking advantage. At all. 9 minutes without a field goal and yet UK is still down 1.

Reaction Score
Did Raftery seriously just do an Aussie impersonation? What a pr!ck.

(God, I won't miss these commercials, thank god for mute).

Reaction Score
So how did you have Oregon in the final 4 and Michigan in the Elite 8 when those teams played in the S16?
I made a mistake based off of my memory in regards to my bracket. I had Michigan going as far as they could before Oregon made the final four. That is how.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
I cannot watch this travesty. NC should be in the 1st year of about a 5 year ban from post season play, and KY is jelly.
But this is why I want UNC to win because it makes the NCAA look horrible and hopefully the media will bring it up.

Reaction Score
Can anyone explain why you can call that timeout? After the made basket. It's no longer your possession and it's not a dead ball

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
All the talk about our play calling. Down 5 and UK takes a time out and then runs two abortions on offense right after. Grass isn't always greener.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom