September non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

September non-UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Glad you're able perceive that, Coco. I'll send you pix from my son's upcoming nuptials to see who was truly enjoying themselves or just putting on the selfie smile! :rolleyes: ;)

On another note: I remember having discussions on this board not all that many years ago on whether prospects who were taking OV's were right and tight to have pix taken in unforms (we Irish have never forgotten the infamous Westbrook/Walker pic that ended 0-2.)

Now, unofficial visits are garnering the uniform shots, the ACC trophies....Is Digger Phelps sitting off camera cracking jokes? (maybe that's why Olivia is looking a bit ehh?).

Well, apparently Olivia has now gone to Iowa, the two Michigans and ND. Any more midwest stops?

Lastly, we'd love to have two Olivia's on our roster and yet another player whose name ends in "a" or "ia." It's kind of amazing how many there are....
Olivia has also visited Minnesota and Iowa State

Reaction Score
Okay, but the lack of fan support is really a big minus for the Trojans. There's no way to spin that. Only other conference team in the same ballpark is WSU.
Spin? Who tried to spin anything regarding SC?

Reaction Score
Okay, but the lack of fan support is really a big minus for the Trojans. There's no way to spin that. Only other conference team in the same ballpark is WSU.

I mean, USC definitely has fans -- it's always a delight to watch the Coliseum go silent when Stanford comes to town. It's just that those same fans don't necessarily come to watch the Women of Troy -- but that support may come if they start winning again. LA always likes a winner.

Reaction Score
2023 Taliah Scott had an unofficial at Arkansas this past weekend.

Reaction Score
Thanks. Maryland has been disappointedly quiet this summer. Last commitment was in December.
There are many schools that have one commit and some that have 0 and you are disappointed with 2? 2 seems like a normal or fine amount this early. There was a pandemic kids couldn't even take visits for a long time and there is a reason why they call November early signing period. Late is next spring March April time you got 0 commits by then and then you may as well look at the xfer portal. For many official visits are just starting up

Reaction Score
Fan support is not set in stone so maybe someone likes USC and is drawn by other things? If Sabrina was worried do you think she would have gone to Oregon? But now look at them

Reaction Score
HoopGurlz '22 #40 Shay Ciezki has committed to Penn State their second top-50 for 2022

Reaction Score
HoopGurlz '22 #40 Shay Ciezki has committed to Penn State their second top-50 for 2022
#46 Paulina Paris decommitted, though she still has Penn State in her top-5.

Reaction Score
Yeah...I thought that was weird. Why de-commit and then put them back on your finals list?

Reaction Score
Jadyn Donovan (#10-2023) and Kendall Dudley (#3-2024) are both at ND this weekend! (Jadyn’s IG story). Both go to Sitwell Friends in DC (Same as Rice) Dudley’s mom is the HS coach! BIG that these girls are at ND with Niele. As some people I’ve seen online is that she can’t get recruits. She’s done it now with them two and KK Arnold/Bransford. ND’s coaching staff must have checked them out at DC over this past week due to Kendalls mom’s tweet.

Reaction Score
I am actually shocked Ole Miss didnt make her final list given how well Ole Miss has been connecting with recruits lately

Reaction Score
I am actually shocked Ole Miss didnt make her final list given how well Ole Miss has been connecting with recruits lately
Me too. However there is obviously plenty of time for things to change. That said, it is my understanding she wants to stay close to home. I think MSU’s chances hinge on how well they do this coming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom