2023 Recruiting: - Scotty Middleton, "I want coaches who aren't going to tell me what I want to hear" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Scotty Middleton, "I want coaches who aren't going to tell me what I want to hear"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
His twitter account was the one who said to keep an eye on Newton and Alleyne before it was even public that we were connected to them. He clearly has some sort of inside info that is well connected. I trust him
No he didn’t. It was Newton and Ramey and there had already been a tweet about us reaching out to Newton when he said it, just not Ramey. Ramey had been followed by a bunch of UConn players on IG too

Reaction Score
I don't know about 4thecycle, but I do know that there are some very respected "insiders" on this board (not Chief) who are just reading the tea leaves and actually have 0 inside info. It isn't that hard...a turtle could have noticed Middleton has a good shot of coming here at this point.

The reality is that this staff is uber locked down when it comes to recruiting info... very little comes out. As it should be. And when I do hear things, I'm only giving it to a select few people via DM because the hoard of turdburglars on this board freaks out any time they hear bad news, or a kid changes their mind.

Reaction Score
Agree on the solid get.. Not familiar with talking to strangers at a Hooters bar.

Underrated wings from what I can remember. Haven't gone since college but you never forget a good wing

BrysonDeMan

Hits Bombs
Reaction Score
plan B if no Middleton? https://twitter.com/Jaylinstewart6
Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 7.36.34 PM.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
On a UConn Twitter space discussion just now, Shreyas quoted as "A KU assistant told me they believe it's UConn." Also that "KU is apparently out." He did go on to note that there's zero indications he knows of from Middleton's camp on anything.

Reaction Score
KU has been out for probably over a month now. Stopped showing up to his games and I'm not confident he's been on a visit but I could be wrong.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Because there’s nothing happening here. Let’s grasp at some straws. Scotty liked this tweet, the only 2 schools he visited in this tweet are Ohio St and UConn, and I’m not sure Ohio St is still going to his games or actively recruiting him.

Grains of salt and all that.

Reaction Score
Because there’s nothing happening here. Let’s grasp at some straws. Scotty liked this tweet, the only 2 schools he visited in this tweet are Ohio St and UConn, and I’m not sure Ohio St is still going to his games or actively recruiting him.

Where is Providence??

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score

But he didn’t retweet :hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member