2023 Recruiting: - Scotty Middleton, "I want coaches who aren't going to tell me what I want to hear" | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Scotty Middleton, "I want coaches who aren't going to tell me what I want to hear"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Corey Brewer was taller and longer I believe. I don't think that's a super inaccurate comp though.

Reaction Score
Would be a fantastic addition to the class! Playing around with the 247 class calculator, adding Middleton would give us right around the #10 class in the country, if all current rankings remained the same.

Reaction Score
Would be a fantastic addition to the class! Playing around with the 247 class calculator, adding Middleton would give us right around the #10 class in the country, if all current rankings remained the same.
Thought we were already at #2...

Or are you playing asking with the score including Middleton compared across the what score is typically included in the top 10 each year

Reaction Score
Thought we were already at #2...

Or are you playing asking with the score including Middleton compared across the what score is typically included in the top 10 each year

I think that's what he did. Can't complain about a top ten class, but that should be worse case scenario when updated rankings come out. I feel like every recruit committed is due for a nice bump up

Reaction Score
I know I’m being a Debbie downer, but anyone who’s kept up with this recruitment could infer this conclusion. I don’t think he knows anything for sure.

His twitter account was the one who said to keep an eye on Newton and Alleyne before it was even public that we were connected to them. He clearly has some sort of inside info that is well connected. I trust him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom