Rumor has it…. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rumor has it….

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The key will be for everyone else not to let up or rely on Azzi. Just let her do her thing with no pressure and no expectations.

This team was already pretty good without her. They shouldn’t forget that. She’s not a savior. She just another weapon, albeit a formidable one.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Opportunity to make a big statement today. Come out and SMOKE the Hoyas and they can move onto a revenge game tomorrow, regardless of opponent. I feel like they need to win big today. Send a message to the rest of the league- and a reminder to themselves- UConn is a team to be FEARED.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I noticed that, too. But more ominous, why was Lou standing and watching the shootaround out of bounds? (I gotta just shake this paranoia!)
I think she just wasn’t active at that moment.

Reaction Score
I noticed that, too. But more ominous, why was Lou standing and watching the shootaround out of bounds? (I gotta just shake this paranoia!)
Geno said that Lou has not been participating in practices to let her injuries heal. It does not mean that she is not going to play.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
We are at Mohegan and the mild buzz (mild only because not all the UConn fans are here yet) is that Azzi is playing tomorrow. Can’t reveal my source but I trust it as very solid intel…
Sassy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Well it's a full throated ROAR now!! Welcome back AZZI!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom