Rumor has it…. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rumor has it….

Reaction Score
She will be spark. Can you image Azzi, Caroline, and Lou on the floor together. If it does, I can see a rain storm coming. Make it rain. And then it gives Dorka and Edwards a huge gift in the paint. But let's just offer a prayer that it comes true.
Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
I would pray for this (I don't trust)
Nika-Azzi-Lou-Caroline-Aaliyah or Dorka

Reaction Score
We are at Mohegan and the mild buzz (mild only because not all the UConn fans are here yet) is that Azzi is playing tomorrow. Can’t reveal my source but I trust it as very solid intel…
Sassy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

JBK

Reaction Score
Coincidentally he only scored 4 pts with 3 rebs. tht game, Walt Frasier was the work horse.
Coincidentally he only scored 4 pts with 3 rebs. tht game, Walt Frasier was the work horse.
True classic. You brought back a great memory. Was at MSG that day.

Reaction Score
A week ago I mentioned that a source , a very knowledgeable source informed me she would return….the time is now….no matter how long she has been out she is a treat….and you better believe that opposing coaches and players fear and respect her return and the dimension it posses.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I felt she was being held back for March. This is a new team in a new season. Caroline has looked better the past couple of games. Now we have Caroline and Azzi coming off the bench even in limited minutes. Instant offense. Just their presence will open things up and now for Aaliyah and Dorka underneath one on one instead of one on 2 or 3. We can now dribble drive too. Its gonna be similar to the early season. Do I expect Caroline and Azzi to score 20+ a game? Maybe not right now but I do expect defenses to come out and guard them instead of of packing it in. As March moves forward we now have time to rest between weekends and we are deeper with scorers. There are just so many things that have changed for the better for UConn now that Azzi is back and Caroline is playing better. We now have the ability to score alot of points and alot of points in a short amount of time. Lou has to be smiling wide. One last thought. We have lacked scorers, ball handlers, we had players who would hesitate to shoot, and we had to many turnovers. That all should change now plus we have scorers coming off the bench and players who can create their own shot and those players look to score without any hesitation. It may take a few games to get up to speed but its there now. I dont think we will will struggle to score 60 pts anymore either.

Reaction Score
If Azzi can give us even 15 minutes per game, we are a very VERY different team. It would definitely change my mind on the “can we win the BET?” question. Keeping fingers and toes crosse!!!
GO HUSKIES!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom