Rumor has it…. | The Boneyard

Rumor has it….

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
We are at Mohegan and the mild buzz (mild only because not all the UConn fans are here yet) is that Azzi is playing tomorrow. Can’t reveal my source but I trust it as very solid intel…
Sassy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reaction Score
I'm sure she wouldn't be playing unless she's been medically cleared to go..............my assumption for the past few weeks was that they'd be holding her back until the big tournament but with the team struggling offensively, I think it was determined that she is needed to assure that UConn wins the Big East Tournament.......let's see how many assists Nika gets in the next few games if Azzi is on the court.....

Reaction Score
We are at Mohegan and the mild buzz (mild only because not all the UConn fans are here yet) is that Azzi is playing tomorrow. Can’t reveal my source but I trust it as very solid intel…
Sassy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Elektra Abundance GIF by Pose FX

We'll see. A lot of eyes will be watching for updates tomorrow morning!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
If your source is "Gino" .... ;)

Seriously, if she is to come back at all, it better be now. If she doesn't feel good about it, well that's alright too. She has a career to protect.

Reaction Score
Apparently not everyone has seen this:

One of the great moments in NBA history. Coincidentally, I was a student at UConn at the time.

Willis hit the first two shots and didn’t score again in the game, His coming out to start was enough to lift the Knicks to an easy win over the Lakers in game 7 of 1970 championship.
I don’t think Azzi coming back will be quite as dramatic but it should give the team a big lift.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom