Rothstein update on Jackson and Bouknight | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Rothstein update on Jackson and Bouknight

Reaction Score
Don't know why Lurker and you are dragging me into this by referencing a post between Get a Job and me.

Don't have a dog in this fight.

Enjoy the game today. Looking at a close game. A Win. Predicting FTs win it for us.
What are you talking about??

Reaction Score
Don't know why Lurker and you are dragging me into this by referencing a post between Get a Job and me.

Enjoy the game today. Looking at a close game. A Win. Predicting FTs win it for us.

You just cared me even more by saying FTs win it for us! :eek:

Reaction Score
Damn where are those guys that swore Bouk was playing today?

Don't think anyone swore there was some hope though from some. I never believed them but it's all in fun.

Reaction Score
Don't think anyone swore there was some hope though from some. I never believed them but it's all in fun.
Nope I was told I would never know as much as someone here and that he was playing today.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Nope I was told I would never know as much as someone here and that he was playing today.

Actually, he said that Bouknight was pushing to play today but that Hurley wanted to get him a few full practices before he played. So he said today's game was a possibility but Wednesday more likely.

Reaction Score
Actually, he said that Bouknight was pushing to play today but that Hurley wanted to get him a few full practices before he played. So he said today's game was a possibility but Wednesday more likely.
And I said he was wrong about all of what you just said

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Scroll down to chef's posts, that's what we were referencing. Page just opens up on one of your posts.

Reaction Score
I agree that there's a zero percent chance Bouk (or anyone else on the men's team) is playing tomorrow.
Haha, talk about the worst season in history. This is disgusting to watch. Sorry if my opinion might be unpopular, but I’m admittedly an old head, so I remember when players played with hangnails. The surgery that Bouk had on his non-shooting elbow is not one that keeps him out of another game. He should be playing today, Dre should play and Akok? Is he still on the team? It’s tough playing 4 on 5 against anyone in the Big East, let alone an upper tier club like Hall. If Is so concerned about his James, then just send him off to the league. Shooting 0% so far today. 3. 1/2 minutes in 0 points. Turnover machine this club. At least BA will hold it all together. Man is he horrendous. Ok have a nice day!

Reaction Score
Haha, talk about the worst season in history. This is disgusting to watch. Sorry if my opinion might be unpopular, but I’m admittedly an old head, so I remember when players played with hangnails. The surgery that Bouk had on his non-shooting elbow is not one that keeps him out of another game. He should be playing today, Dre should play and Akok? Is he still on the team? It’s tough playing 4 on 5 against anyone in the Big East, let alone an upper tier club like Hall. If Is so concerned about his James, then just send him off to the league. Shooting 0% so far today. 3. 1/2 minutes in 0 points. Turnover machine this club. At least BA will hold it all together. Man is he horrendous. Ok have a nice day!
Yes, of all the seasons in our recent history THIS is indeed the one that's disgusting to watch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom