Rothstein update on Jackson and Bouknight | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Rothstein update on Jackson and Bouknight

Reaction Score
Listen, I’m not even mad about the loss today - once bouk comes back Wednesday we’re not gonna lose any more games we’re not supposed to the rest of the way- Jackson is going to get more run, Gaffney looks like he might be really turning the corner , sanogo is just gonna be special. this teams gonna be extremely dangerous in a couple weeks - can’t wait to play these seton hall cats again - they were hitting so many ridiculously lucky shots - guaranteed when we play them again with Bouk back we beat them by 8 or more. Can’t wait to bet on them next time we play Hall- gonna be a whole different story

Reaction Score
Not sure of your point here
I think his point of posting was to inform that some of us had accurate information and others didn’t. Going into early this morning there was about a 50% chance that Bouknight played. It didn’t happen over an abundance of caution. He’ll be out there on Weds. Lots of people posting about him never suiting up for another game couldn’t have been further from the truth. That was never even a discussion and anyone who knows Bouk knows this.

Reaction Score
I think his point of posting was to inform that some of us had accurate information and others didn’t. Going into early this morning there was about a 50% chance that Bouknight played. It didn’t happen over an abundance of caution. He’ll be out there on Weds. Lots of people posting about him never suiting up for another game couldn’t have been further from the truth. That was never even a discussion and anyone who knows Bouk knows this.
No chance he was playing today and he won’t be playing Wednesday. Not sure why you keep on saying this.

Reaction Score
No chance he was playing today and he won’t be playing Wednesday. Not sure why you keep on saying this.
He keeps saying it because it matches exactly what Dan Hurley is saying

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Rothstein tweeted it that he would be a game time decision for Wed. See top 1st post of this thread.

Reaction Score
Is Abe1 one of Bouknight's doctors? Because it sounds like he doesn't want him to play.
Most certainly want him to play. I’m just trying to give accurate information that no one cares to hear.

Reaction Score
Most certainly want him to play. I’m just trying to give accurate information that no one cares to hear.
Bouknight wants to play. Hurley wants him to play. The medical people didn't give him the thumbs up yet. So your take must be from the medical people's point of view.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Bottom line is he plays, the team wins, and the fans win. Let him play !

Reaction Score
Bouknight wants to play. Hurley wants him to play. The medical people didn't give him the thumbs up yet. So your take must be from the medical people's point of view.
Which is the only opinion that matters. It’s about the kids long term future.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom