Rothstein update on Jackson and Bouknight | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Rothstein update on Jackson and Bouknight

Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure all that matters is if the game officials receive the activated player roster like however long before tip it’s needed.

That being said I will believe what Hurleyman216 is saying because of his insight in the When will we see Bouk thread.
It’s not 100% on for tomorrow but from what I have heard there is a chance he could suit up. He’s been excellent in practice this week. Guess we’ll all find out tomorrow. I’m not sure if Hurley has decided at this point regardless of what Borges says (Danny isn’t a huge Borges fan for the record)

Reaction Score
It’s not 100% on for tomorrow but from what I have heard there is a chance he could suit up. He’s been excellent in practice this week. Guess we’ll all find out tomorrow. I’m not sure if Hurley has decided at this point regardless of what Borges says (Danny isn’t a huge Borges fan for the record)
Hurley himself said during this evening's press availability that Bouk is out tomorrow. I hope that turns out to not be the case, but he said what he said.

Reaction Score
He's not going to say "out" and then play him.

That's how you get kneecapped in a back alley by some pissed off gamblers.

C

Chief00

He advised Bouk's people to let him play.........
? Chief tries to tell it straight. It isn’t always initially received well but the hope is an awareness develops that the facts on the ground are consistent with what Chief is saying. I hope this is what’s playing out here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
He's not going to say "out" and then play him.

That's how you get kneecapped in a back alley by some pissed off gamblers.
Don’t think Captain Daniel Hurley could give two fs about angry gamblers when he just got a massive BE win. But then again, I still doubt Bouk plays tomorrow but there’s an outside chance.

Reaction Score
Zero chance he plays.....never was a chance he was playing tomorrow. Despite what some of the so called experts are saying on here.

C

Chief00

What happened to your post that said Bouk was sitting out because of a personal agenda?
Reread Chief’s post # 83 in this thread. Just to be clear I am hopeful these arguments are having an impact and he comes back soon, not referring about today.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Reread Chief’s post # 83 in this thread. Just to be clear I am hopeful these arguments are having an impact and he comes back soon, not referring about today.

I asked why you deleted this post about Bouk sitting because of a personal agenda.

1CD122DB-195E-4A80-B648-FE897DD965F7.png

C

Chief00

I asked why you deleted this post about Bouk sitting because of a personal agenda.

View attachment 64331
What thread was this in? Nothing I posted in that photo shot do I disagree with. The Bouknight draft thread currently has no posts after noon on Thursday, which seems odd. Due to the subject matter it’s possible moderators took down pists or threads on this subject, I don’t know?

Reaction Score
What thread was this in? Nothing I posted in that photo shot do I disagree with. The Bouknight draft thread currently has no posts after noon on Thursday, which seems odd. Due to the subject matter it’s possible moderators took down pists or threads on this subject, I don’t know?
I’m normally a fan of you Chief. But Bouk wasn’t sitting out for personal reasons. You look whacky here

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I’m normally a fan of you Chief. But Bouk wasn’t sitting out for personal reasons. You look whacky here
Anyone consider that Chief was doing this intentionally to show other posters how crazy they look suggesting Bouk would do that?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Really, that's your story? You were tagged several times in the OP last night.

And you should ask the mods if they deleted your posts.

Or, you could man up, say you were wrong and maybe apologize to James here on the BY.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
Zero chance he plays.....never was a chance he was playing tomorrow. Despite what some of the so called experts are saying on here.
1612623880346.png
profile pic suggestion

Reaction Score
Anyone consider that Chief was doing this intentionally to show other posters how crazy they look suggesting Bouk would do that?

Chief has moved from 4D to 5D chess. Leaving the rest of us casual 2D'ers in the dusr. Color me awestruck

Reaction Score
Really, that's your story? You were tagged several times in the OP last night.

And you should ask the mods if they deleted your posts.

Or, you could man up, say you were wrong and maybe apologize to James here on the BY.
He'd have to be a man to do that

Reaction Score
He'd have to be a man to do that
Don't know why Lurker and you are dragging me into this by referencing a post between Get a Job and me.

Don't have a dog in this fight.

Enjoy the game today. Looking at a close game. A Win. Predicting FTs win it for us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom