Kibitzer….I don’t even have words…

Attachments

• D03EA56F-E4EA-44F9-B944-DFC2736696AD.jpeg
    D03EA56F-E4EA-44F9-B944-DFC2736696AD.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 113

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I didn't personally know Kibitzer but I'll miss him and his insights, comments about our Favorite WBB Team. I enjoyed reading his posts and some made me pause and think. He was always so positive and loved the UConn Women's BB Team and all its players both present and in the past. He'll be missed. RIP Kib.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Only Mr. Kibitzer here on the Boneyard and always looked for his posts. My Condolances to all of you who knew him.

@Tonyc - What do you think of keeping the "Kibitzer Bad Ass Award" going as a memoriam to Kib on the forum. We would need someone faithful to kick it off after every game. Perhaps you would consider keeping it going?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It is always sad when we lose of member to the Boneyard family, but somehow this one feels worse. Rest in peace Kib. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
RIP Kibitzer. You will be missed. No doubt some one will pick up the baton and carry it forward during the season. “The Kibitzer Bad Ass Award“ will continue to be awarded to a deserving UConn player after each UConn game for years to come.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I always enjoyed seeing David. For some reason, he seemed to like me. It was certainly mutual. He was a devoted fan and good man. Condolences to his family! Thanks for all you did, and rest in peace, Kibitzer!

Reaction Score
A sad loss to the family obviously, that being personal and UConn family. Condolences to both and may he RIP.
He will be watching from above a team that will obviously be producing a Bad Ass each game for the foreseeable future.
A glad hand to him and all who have served our country. I will miss his commentary. :(

Reaction Score
Only Mr. Kibitzer here on the Boneyard and always looked for his posts. My Condolances to all of you who knew him.

@Tonyc - What do you think of keeping the "Kibitzer Bad Ass Award" going as a memoriam to Kib on the forum. We would need someone faithful to kick it off after every game. Perhaps you would consider keeping it going?
The Bad Ass Award MUST be known as "The Kibitzer Bad Ass Award" for all time

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score

I would consider it an honor.
"The Kibitzer Bad Ass Award" for all time

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Talked with @Tonyc yesterday. It was a tough loss not only for Kib's family, but for Tony's too. They were close friends.

I met David numerous times at hoops games, etc. Talked with Donna, his wife, many times as well, and also got to meet Dana, his daughter - quite talented musically.

The world is a sadder place for his passing. RIP David.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom