RIP Kib | Page 4 | The Boneyard

RIP Kib

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I did not know Kib, other than reading his always entertaining posts here in the Boneyard and then reading the wonderful tributes to him after his death. He led a remarkable life that shaped him into a remarkable man with very strong beliefs. So I got to wondering, what would he think about the reactions to his passing? What do those who knew him think Kib would think about the outpouring of love and respect? What would his reaction be and what would he say? Thanks.

Reaction Score
Hi Friends and fellow Boneyarders
Dana aka cheesedanish and I aka Mrs. Kib want to thank you for all of your well wishes. Especially honored that you are going to keep the Badass Award going in his name. He was a Badass right up to the end. we kept at home, celebrated his 89th birthday on July 10th. He passed peacefully in my arms as Dana played Amazing Grace on her violin as he took his last breath. He will make his final jump at Arlington DTBD.
I will try not to be a stranger on the board and will let you know when he makes his final landing spot in Arlington. GO AIRBORNE
Beautifully said Mrs. Kib. Love to you and your family.

Reaction Score
Thoughts and prayers for you Kib and your family! RIP!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom