QB, time to open it up… | Page 3 | The Boneyard

QB, time to open it up…

Reaction Score
He has no touch, whips the ball, and does not run. But yeah, we have no better option.
Couldn't disagree more. The two biggest drops were easy touch passes. Not fun to lose and there must be someone to blame. But it aint him.

Reaction Score
TR is not the issue. The play call is not up to par to say the least
When we get in 3rd and long on our side of the field, there MUST be better plsycalling... We turn into a 3 and out machine...

And, for goodness sakes, the holding calls need to stop killing some our drives offensively too

Reaction Score
When we get in 3rd and long on our side of the field, there MUST be better plsycalling... We turn into a 3 and out machine...

And, for goodness sakes, the holding calls need to stop killing some our drives offensively too
Holding calls. Third and long no QBs look good. You can’t win behind the sticks.

Reaction Score
Holding calls. Third and long no QBs look good. You can’t win behind the sticks.
There was one holding made where there should've been a late hit called where Cam Edwards got a nice chunk of yards. He was clearly hit out of bounds. Should've been offsetting penalties, replay down there.

Reaction Score
Roberson is inconsistent. Makes throws in really tight windows and then hangs Joly out to dry. Also had a big second half overthrow that would have been a huge completion. To his credit, plays for a high school offensive coordinator who Hartford Public would have cut last year. Seems like the perfect qb for this season of regression though. games are closer second half of season and mora wants us to see the progress...it’s disco diaco progress...

Reaction Score
We don’t have a better QB on the roster at the moment.

End of discussion.
This is the simple fact. We can argue about it all year, but he is quite easily the best QB on roster. Hopefully we bring in a better transfer, but at the moment he is clearly our best option.

Reaction Score
Was away for the weekend and didn't get to see the game, but I get the feel for it from everything written here. I was shocked when I read the stats - Time of possession: UConn 19:15 BC 40:44. Rushing attempts: UConn 19 BC 54. Yikes - the defense must have been gassed!

Reaction Score
Was away for the weekend and didn't get to see the game, but I get the feel for it from everything written here. I was shocked when I read the stats - Time of possession: UConn 19:15 BC 40:44. Rushing attempts: UConn 19 BC 54. Yikes - the defense must have been gassed!
It had nothing to do with being gassed. The only thing that stopped BC run game was BC. Our defensive front was mauled from start to finish. BC got cute and went away from the run game for a bit and also switched QB's for a series, but in the end, they dominated the clock and ran on us at will

Reaction Score
It had nothing to do with being gassed. The only thing that stopped BC run game was BC. Our defensive front was mauled from start to finish. BC got cute and went away from the run game for a bit and also switched QB's for a series, but in the end, they dominated the clock and ran on us at will

And yet the defense still had two turnovers and two turnover on downs.

They were clearly gassed. And whenever they actually got a chance to rest up they appeared to be at least a little rejuvenated.

Reaction Score

This is exactly right.

Reaction Score
This is exactly right.
We can pin some or mot of that on offense no doubt.

But dang, the defense could not stop a 3rd down almost regardless of the yardage BC needed to pick up and they dominated our offensive line. Hard to watch at times.

With that being said, they “bent” but did not “break” this past Saturday. That’s not a lot of points for ~40 minutes of being on the field.

Reaction Score
We can pin some or mot of that on offense no doubt.

But dang, the defense could not stop a 3rd down almost regardless of the yardage BC needed to pick up and they dominated our offensive line. Hard to watch at times.

With that being said, they “bent” but did not “break” this past Saturday. That’s not a lot of points for ~40 minutes of being on the field.

They had two turnovers and two turnover on downs. The offense couldn’t stay on the field.

The defense would look better if we didn’t have 77 yards of offense through 2.5 quarters.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom