Providence Post Game Thread. | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Providence Post Game Thread.

Reaction Score
Donny was awful to listen to today. Hey got my blood pressure up more than the game.
He’s always awful. If you didn’t know he played basketball, it would be hard to determine just from listening to his “analysis.”
And Brando is just a cliche spewing bore

Reaction Score
Refs started calling everything in the 2nd half after the chirping and double Ts
Agreed, and they didn’t in the first half. But like I said, they weren’t really wrong calls.

Reaction Score
They panned over the bench during one of the timeouts and I was looking at that guy and thinking how all the team managers seemed so unathletic and like they'd never seen a basketball court. Then he checked in the game
Action shot...
F4ttW4YXcBEXexi.jpeg

Reaction Score
He’s always awful. If you didn’t know he played basketball, it would be hard to determine just from listening to his “analysis.”
And Brando is just a cliche spewing bore
I’m glad you enjoyed the game

Reaction Score
It was tiring to hear the announcers say how good the officiating was lol. The game ran 40 or so min too long and was one of the worst called games I’ve witnessed in decades. Both teams played hard and got whistled almost every possession.

New Mexico game on right now had 4 min to go in first half when UConn game ended, just so bad.

Best part of the game was that little financial advisor in a Providence jersey getting some run at the end.

Good W and onto the next one
The game dragged on forever but it did also start late because of the SJU/Xavier game running long. Interestingly, the SJU/X game had just set the record for most combined fouls in a Big East game this season. That is until our game was over.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Yeah I feel like I’m getting drunk just by reading his posts. They make no sense.

The only good thing about this thread has been noting the dude checking in at the end who looked like Frasier. I expected Niles to check in at the next dead ball.
He was getting warm on the bench.

niles crane GIF

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Another promising sign is that Clingan was a no show and we still won comfortably. If Edey is ever a no show, Purdue will get hammered.

Reaction Score
Had Cam hit a few shots this is an easy win despite the ugliness. Hope he shakes it off.
True. The issue IMHO, is because they were backing off Castle. Castle absolutely needs to take open looks when that happens, because as we saw Cam and Alex are drawing double teams. It took a bit of time, but Castle figured it out. DH must realize this is a major opponent tactic and counter it. Kudo's to the entire team for the win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom