Precious visiting WKU | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Precious visiting WKU

C

Chief00

What we don’t know is if the model has changed since the FBI investigation?

Reaction Score
I'm not ruling anything out, and I'm not saying Stansbury is 100% above board. Just don't want to rush to condemn the kid when there's absolutely zero evidence or even whispers that he's done anything wrong.

I would never judge the player in these types of hypothetical situations. They’re often just pawns used by people they trust.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
What we don’t know is if the model has changed since the FBI investigation?

I think we can place a very, very strong guess that it has not. Maybe only the methods in which transactions are made/brokered.

Reaction Score
I would never judge the player in these types of hypothetical situations. They’re often just pawns used by people they trust.

One of the many interesting anecdotes from the FBI case - I believe Book from UA was caught on the wiretap discussing Quinnerly's payment and the fact that Jahvon was completely in the dark. I imagine this is not a rare scenario.

Reaction Score
It’s not just Bassey. They signed 3 other dudes with high major offers in 2018. And more in 2017.
Delano Banton is legit (Frosh). He won't start. Gambrell is a lights out shooter (Frosh) but injured. Looks like Bassey, Murray (Auburn), Savage, Anderson and Hollingsworth will start. Anderson and Banton are both top 100 kids IMO. With Horton and Smith (Frosh) also coming in off the bench the team has ridiculous length. You have to think when/IF Bearden and Gambrell return this is a team no one will want to see in March. Loaded...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom