Precious visiting WKU | The Boneyard

Precious visiting WKU

Reaction Score
Not allowed to wonder why? Sorry, but it's very odd.
An official visit would be odd. An unofficial is almost not even news. You know how many unofficial visits we got from guys who NEVER seriously considered us

Reaction Score
An official visit would be odd. An unofficial is almost not even news. You know how many unofficial visits we got from guys who NEVER seriously considered us

UConn is UConn. Western KY is Western KY. If you don't see the difference, then I don't know what to tell ya.

Reaction Score
UConn is UConn. Western KY is Western KY. If you don't see the difference, then I don't know what to tell ya.
I just choose not to make those types of allegations off of a unofficial visit, especially in this cbb climate. But to eaches own

Reaction Score
I just choose not to make those types of allegations off of a unofficial visit, especially in this cbb climate. But to eaches own
Stansbury also got Mitchell Robinson to commit (although he obviously skipped college) as a top-5 recruit, and now has Charles Bassey, a top-10 recruit, coming in this year. Stansbury has always been VERY suspect, and getting these huge players to WKU is very abnormal and fishy.

Reaction Score
Stansbury also got Mitchell Robinson to commit (although he obviously skipped college) as a top-5 recruit, and now has Charles Bassey, a top-10 recruit, coming in this year. Stansbury has always been VERY suspect, and getting these huge players to WKU is very abnormal and fishy.
I don't disagree. But if Stansbury is still doing that in the face of this FBI investigation he's got some serious balls

Reaction Score
Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck........

Reaction Score
What would that say about us? If we as heavily involved as reported. If he's looking for money and we're clean then we shouldn't be in contention

We are UConn. They are Western Kentucky.

Reaction Score
I don't disagree. But if Stansbury is still doing that in the face of this FBI investigation he's got some serious balls
Yep, I will give him that. He really believes he won't get caught.

This kid may be innocent and just letting these snakes schmooze him but someone should let him know that associating with the likes of Stansbury makes him look bad. A man is judged by the company he keeps and all that....

Reaction Score
We are UConn. They are Western Kentucky.
Playing devils advocate here. He can't see that Stansbury is bringing in 5* talent and want to just see whats going on. To assume precious is Fishy seems like to big a leap for me personally at this point

Reaction Score
In all seriousness I don’t think western Kentucky can be doing anything fishy. I just don’t think they have the boosters/ connections even if they wanted to

Reaction Score
In all seriousness I don’t think western Kentucky can be doing anything fishy. I just don’t think they have the boosters/ connections even if they wanted to
Stansbury. Doesn't help that a former player came out today saying he was paid while at school

Last edited:

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Listen if he wants to visit let him visit... if he wants to go there then so be it. It would be great if he came but right now we have two other guys we need to commit. If we don’t land Precious I won’t complain nor will I speculate why. Most guys that chose not to come here really haven’t amounted to much relative to the energy spent by some in this board.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom