Precious visiting WKU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Precious visiting WKU

pj

Reaction Score
In all seriousness I don’t think western Kentucky can be doing anything fishy. I just don’t think they have the boosters/ connections even if they wanted to

Stansbury makes a base salary of $650k per year. Even if he paid the players out of his own pocket, it might be worth his while to pay them $100k per year in aggregate if it keeps him collecting $650k per year.

Reaction Score
I don't disagree. But if Stansbury is still doing that in the face of this FBI investigation he's got some serious balls
the FBI isn't investigating normal boosters giving money to the players. They're going after the guys connected with the shoe companies

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
For now...
Eh, idk. Bc boosters giving money to BBall players will snitch on boosters giving money to football players if they aren’t the same person. They don’t want any smoke coming from football

Reaction Score
If it's not Achiuwa who takes UConn's 5th scholarship, Hurley and staff will lock down another excellent player. Staff has been pretty focused on targeting Precious and he has consistently been a strong UConn lean, but if Hurley feels the situation is changing we'll begin to hear about some other players that UConn is interested in. We're on the rise man, there are players who will want to be part of it.

Reaction Score
Eh, idk. Bc boosters giving money to BBall players will snitch on boosters giving money to football players if they aren’t the same person. They don’t want any smoke coming from football
You dont think the NCAA cracks way down on any pay for play after this FBI circus? I think Emmert will be looking for examples, and he'd have no problem destroying Western Kentucky

Reaction Score
I believe Precious is good friends with Charles Bassey, 5 Star Center who is now a freshman at WKU. They are both from Nigeria and I believe their close relationship may have helped WKU get him on campus.
Oh so you mean it may not be dirty? What an idea

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
These announcers are really pulling for LA and Rick Honeycutt needs a South Beach diet

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap, not with Stansbury or his bag man.

Reaction Score
Some of the posts are questioning the young man's integrity.

If he wants to visit Western Kentucky, then that's his choice. I'd rather it be Western Kentucky than Kentucky.

A visit to them only helps us. Stop with the assumptions, that only hurts Uconn.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Believe whatever you want.

I'm not ruling anything out, and I'm not saying Stansbury is 100% above board. Just don't want to rush to condemn the kid when there's absolutely zero evidence or even whispers that he's done anything wrong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom