2024 Recruiting: - Patrick Ngongba OV | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Patrick Ngongba OV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’m trying to imagine any scenario that would see us lose Hurley to another big East school and we respond by going on a providence message board to complain about their fans’ enthusiasm over recruiting.

So far, nothing.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
When your former coach solidifies you as a stepping stone program, the options are rage or depression.
They always hated us. They hate us more now. Im friends with PC fans, I respectfully post in FriarTalk, but I piss them off too, even FriarJ who is actually a really good guy. I don't mind him fighting over here just as I don't mind tweaking over there (and I catch a lot of crap including from Friar). But yeah you just hit a nerve. Cooley (scumbag that he is) "better deal'd" PC for Georgetown. That's gotta sting PC fans, it would sting us too in same circumstance. Because I'm inclined to hang with New England I understand it. I like our rivalry with our l'il bro.

Reaction Score
Who knew finishing 5th in a terrible A10 earns the title of “rising star”. Providence fans need to remember where they are on the college basketball totem pole. It ain’t at the top with the likes of UConn.

Reaction Score
maybe we should just wait and see what happens . ball don't lie , scoreboard don't lie. Me I feel pretty confident , but what do I know?

Reaction Score
I don’t care why you jumped in, or why you’re here. I’m sorry you didn’t like the taste of your own medicine.

Thank you for your interest in 5 time national champion UConn men’s basketball.

Reaction Score
Why fo you spend so much time on the Boneyard? I have no ill will toward Providence, but you fight with a bunch of UConn fans on this site when Providence has zero success compared to UConn. Support your team with all your energy, but give up comparing them to UConn on the Boneyard. It is illogical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom