OT: Is Burger King Killing It? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Is Burger King Killing It?

Reaction Score
I gave an honest opinion why I don't like Olive Garden and you go on with the personal attack. Any restaurant chain claiming to be an italian restaurant chain that has half it's menu made up of cheap assembly line soups turns me off. I like seeing good old fashioned Italian entrees like lasagna, pizza, spaghetti & meatballs, chicken parmesan, veal parmesan, Bolonesge over pasta, eggplant rollitin, sausage & peppers, Baccala, and many other classic Italian dishes. If I want a cheap fast but good soup or salad I go to Panera Bread and if it's real Italian food on a budget, Sbarro or Bertucci. You're defending Olive Garden against contrary opinions just like you defended Kevin Ollie for the longest time. Jerk

Here's your post robbie while replying directly to mine "Who in their right mind is thinking soup when they walk into an italian restaurant?" so please cut with the personal attack crap you baby. You began it by telling me I'm not in my "right mind" for liking damn soup and salad there. Your post yet again is crap like most all year so grow up and take a hit if you can dish them out.

I didn't defend Olive Garden either guess you're not a good reader. I said their regular menu wasn't so good. But because you like Panera for soup and salad if you want cheap fast you're right? Funny stuff robbie.

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
28988FFB-C256-4835-A761-81D0E711683E.jpeg

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Always been disappointed in the chicken chains. Roy Rogers had the best friend chicken of them all, at least when they were back in CT.

Reaction Score
Here's your post robbie while replying directly to mine "Who in their right mind is thinking soup when they walk into an italian restaurant?" so please cut with the personal attack crap you baby. You began it by telling me I'm not in my "right mind" for liking damn soup and salad there. Your post yet again is crap like most all year so grow up and take a hit if you can dish them out.
Have a nice day. ☺️

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The Whopper is still a fantastic burger and people that don't think that are bad and wrong.

I will find and fight everyone who thinks my opinion is bad. Because you are bad.

It has shrunk. Bigly

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Is that the same as the French toast bagel? That's the only thing I'll eat there

Different but those are ok. Get the c crunch. Way better.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
April Fool's Day. Too bad for those of you who were hoping for a Chocolate Whopper. I don't even eat fast food but I was giving it some thought, so I researched it to check on it's availability in the United States....

Burger King Introduces the Chocolate Whopper — Maybe

April Fool's Day has been corporatized.

That wasn't nearly as good as the Left Handed Whopper from 20 years ago.
burger-king-left-handed-whopper.jpg

Reaction Score
Why is the Whopper different than 15 years ago? Big Mac is fantastic and hasn’t changed in all the years of my life.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom