Oklahoma vs Uconn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Oklahoma vs Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Thanks for dredging that up - great read!
if other coaches and other fans would admit he's a genius with swag and charisma the WCBB world would be a better place... he's a LEGEND!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score

'You're immediately on his terms. And his terms are in another stratosphere, a place where the cords are cut and the air is impossibly thin, but there is no lid on the sky"

As I said earlier in the thread - articulate and a hottie!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Check out our championship game against her. Count the number of times the camera goes on her vs. Geno. And I would have to say he is a reasonably good looking guy.

Probably a matter of the control room knowing their audience. ;) How many guys want to stare at Auriemma?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Probably a matter of the control room knowing their audience. ;) How many guys want to stare at Auriemma?
Sonny seems to be one... give me Coale, Ivey, even Muffett at time and Ms Listen

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Sonny seems to be one... give me Coale, Ivey, even Muffett at time and Ms Listen
Regarding Ms. Lister: I can't help noticing--purely from the standpoint of intellectual curiosity--that she wears a different outfit each game. Given that she's a grad assistant, I wonder how she affords this. Do you think some clothing shop supplies her in exchange for publicity of some sort?

Jus' wonderin'.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Regarding Ms. Lister: I can't help noticing--purely from the standpoint of intellectual curiosity--that she wears a different outfit each game. Given that she's a grad assistant, I wonder how she affords this. Do you think some clothing shop supplies her in exchange for publicity of some sort?

Jus' wonderin'.
not to be funny but I dont think those dresses/outfits cost much... shoes and accessories may be more, who know... good looks can make anything look good and expensive.
OR as you mentioned she could be modeling for someone

Reaction Score
not to be funny but I dont think those dresses/outfits cost much... shoes and accessories may be more, who know... good looks can make anything look good and expensive.
Or that's just where her priorities are, like many women who would rather starve then be seen in the same outfit twice.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
In any event, I would say she wears them well.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
In any event, I would say she wears them well.
chuck-norris-meme.jpg

Reaction Score
and Courtney Paris was close to being a UConn player coming out of HS... UConn may have backed off :cool:
Cool - 4 years of Sherri!

View attachment 11643

My understanding ' was that Courtney would come to UConn if they would also include her sister on scholarship. UConn said 'NO'', Oklahoma said, 'Yes'. I also believe Courtney stuck her foot in her mouth when she said. If Oklahoma did not win the National Championship, she would return all her scholarship tuition costs to the University. As for that promise, it end up as a, ' Bunch of Baloney'.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
My understanding ' was that Courtney would come to UConn if they would also include her sister on scholarship. UConn said 'NO'', Oklahoma said, 'Yes'. I also believe Courtney stuck her foot in her mouth when she said. If Oklahoma did not win the National Championship, she would return all her scholarship tuition costs to the University. As for that promise, it end up as a, ' Bunch of Baloney'.
she offered they wouldn't accept

Reaction Score
I believe the Paris twins wanted to both have a high chance of starting, Ashly was a Top 6 kid coming out of high school.

Reaction Score
Cool - 4 years of Sherri!

View attachment 11643
I went to school on the OU campus with the US Navy. Also went to OSU, OCU, and Okla State (cowboys orange and black).
Sherri Coale to me is a super duper wonderful caring lady. Send her a note--she is never too busy to answer in her own hand.
Stacey--a true Okie (that is not disrepectful ) a true Sooner, and a pretty fair country singer. -I lived in UConn (no no it was Yukon, Okla...just up Mustange rd) Nice people and real West people. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom