Ok, enough is enough! | The Boneyard

Ok, enough is enough!

Reaction Score
Once again has a tough game with a team it has no business having to pull away from at the free throw line in the final few minutes. 5 point game with a minute and a half left. Uconn after an 8-2 start went on a 17-4 run and never gave up the lead again and won going away by 22. This is the best team in the country right now and i have absolutely ZERO doubt if we tipped up against Purdue on MOnday we`d win by 20. Two freshmen guards and a thin bench? Yeah good luck with that. We should be ranked #1 on Monday. Get out of my face with Purdue already:rolleyes:

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Voters who don't make UConn # 1 don't actually watch the games the various teams play. That's the bottom line. UConn hasn't put together a resume of squeaker wins, it's dominated. That's gotta mean something.
Think everyone is trying to get over the shock (including us) of how good we’re playing. Like not 1 game has been within double digits.

Scary thing is we haven’t even played a complete game.

Reaction Score
Once again has a tough game with a team it has no business having to pull away from at the free throw line in the final few minutes. 5 point game with a minute and a half left. Uconn after an 8-2 start went on a 17-4 run and never gave up the lead again and won going away by 22. This is the best team in the country right now and i have absolutely ZERO doubt if we tipped up against Purdue on MOnday we`d win by 20. Two freshmen guards and a thin bench? Yeah good luck with that. We should be ranked #1 on Monday. Get out of my face with Purdue already:rolleyes:

Preaching to the choir

Reaction Score
Think everyone is trying to get over the shock (including us) of how good we’re playing. Like not 1 game has been within double digits.

LIU was complete right? It doesn't count cause they were so bad it looked like a 2hr highlight video!

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
UCONN and Alabama best 2 teams in the nation - and we know how that matchup ends.

Reaction Score
UCONN and Alabama best 2 teams in the nation - and we know how that matchup ends.
Bama just lost to the Zags.

I’m afraid we won’t be #1 until Purdue loses. That’s just how it works. They have a great resume as well. Of course the computers favor us, but that’s not really what voters look at. Purdue is #1 and didn’t lose this week, so they will be #1 to start next week.

Reaction Score
Bama just lost to the Zags.

I’m afraid we won’t be #1 until Purdue loses. That’s just how it works. They have a great resume as well. Of course the computers favor us, but that’s not really what voters look at. Purdue is #1 and didn’t lose this week, so they will be #1 to start next week.
They will be but nobody actually thinks Purdue is better than UConn. If they played I think UConn would keep their winning by double digits streak alive.

Reaction Score
C82B48EF-4084-43BF-96A4-86B728C2DFC7.gif

Reaction Score
They will be but nobody actually thinks Purdue is better than UConn. If they played I think UConn would keep their winning by double digits streak alive.

haslametrics lets you see predictions for home/away/neutral with any two teams.

They have UConn with roughly -10 at home, -7.5 neutral, and -4.5 away against Purdue.

Houston is the only team in their system where UConn would be the underdog in an away game according to their analytics.

They would have Houston favored by just more than a point in that hypothetical matchup.

Reaction Score
I think we flip the script this weekend and become AP #1

You can’t watch the Purdue Davidson game and think these two on are the same level. Jumping 3 to 1 is tough, 2 to 1 isn’t.

I think a lot of people who voted us 3 will vote us 1

Reaction Score
It is also a matter of exposure for voters who don't do any homework or research. We got no love on Sportscenter tonight. But I am cool with not being number 1...for now.

Reaction Score
It is also a matter of exposure for voters who don't do any homework or research. We got no love on Sportscenter tonight. But I am cool with not being number 1...for now.
Exposure? All our games are on national TV. If you have a vote you should actually watch the teams you vote on.

Reaction Score
I feel exactly the same way. I don't think we've gotten the bugs out of this thing yet. Long way to go, but sealtbelts fastened!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom