Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
The question at this point is whether Syracuse becomes like:
A) Georgetown/Indiana/Cincy -- never reaching the glory days, but still sort of relevant here and there
B) Houston -- in the wilderness and irrelevant for decades, hoping to be rescued by an exceptional coach
What about c) Boston College — irrelevant with seemingly no end in sight

Reaction Score
1669852772269.jpeg

Reaction Score
All too well. That’s why I can’t feel sorry for the fans. And I would 98/100 times, because this is not their fault. They are being screwed by a basket case. That in of itself deserves sympathy , but we got none.
I always got a kick out of how they thought they accomplished something amazing by being in the ACC. They forgot you actually have to play games.

I also got a kick out of how they thought UConn basketball was dead and buried because they aren't in the ACC.

Their cute little 6 overtime Superbowl shirts and they're shirts for going undefeated for part of a regular season with Tyler Ennis also crack me up to this day.

Reaction Score
I always got a kick out of how they thought they accomplished something amazing by being in the ACC. They forgot you actually have to play games.

I also got a kick out of how they thought UConn basketball was dead and buried because they aren't in the ACC.

Their cute little 6 overtime Superbowl shirts and they're shirts for going undefeated for part of a regular season with Tyler Ennis also crack me up to this day.
I’m enjoying the demise of all of our former conference mates who have fallen off a cliff:
Pitt, cuse, lville and BC

It’s like the karma train is stopping and backing back over them all

Reaction Score
As the margin grew in yesterday's game with Illinois, the announcers kept floating the notion of a team that starts slowly and puts it together. What else is there?
Starts slowly and ends slowly

Reaction Score
I once read one of their posts something to the effect of, "This is what it's like to be in a Power Conference." At least the schlepp was giving the ACC credit for their brief encounter with success. But alas, even those big checks can't do for SU what UCONN Spirit has done for us fans and our proud Huskies.

Reaction Score
I know we have plenty of our own wild takes when we lose a recruit but my god… Clingan is to slow for the Cuse zone is something else.

View attachment 81339
He must have caught the few minutes of watching players getting off the bus because espn liked to focus on those precious moments.

Reaction Score

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I’m enjoying the demise of all of our former conference mates who have fallen off a cliff:
Pitt, cuse, lville and BC

It’s like the karma train is stopping and backing back over them all
Like Richie Aprile.

“ Syracuse? They’re a shopping cart”

Hoopcrazee

Hoopcrazee
Reaction Score
Awfully quiet over there...Last post October 26...LMFAO ... "Why are they so weird?... LMFAO again... Piling on to the Orange Squeezed bandwagon...It's never piling on when it is them!!!!...How does our butts taste????

Reaction Score
Awfully quiet over there...Last post October 26...LMFAO ... "Why are they so weird?... LMFAO again... Piling on to the Orange Squeezed bandwagon...It's never piling on when it is them!!!!...How does our butts taste????
How do* our butts taste

Reaction Score
I once read one of their posts something to the effect of, "This is what it's like to be in a Power Conference." At least the schlepp was giving the ACC credit for their brief encounter with success. But alas, even those big checks can't do for SU what UCONN Spirit has done for us fans and our proud Huskies.
And a huge credit to AD David Benedict

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I know we have plenty of our own wild takes when we lose a recruit but my god… Clingan is to slow for the Cuse zone is something else.

Wow - that has "Stanley Robinson, not elite athlete" stupidity levels, which i thought we left to history.

Reaction Score
Someone on the Boneyard once said, that the way Syracuse fans celebrate & obsess over the monetary benefits of being on the ACC, you would think that the conference is cutting checks to each and every one of them. Cheer for the money then, have a good time because your teams and all the others that left original Big East are putrid now. BTW--I know you are holding onto the hope that when Jimmy retires your fortunes will turn. Not happening. You already have your templates with BC, Pitt, Louisville, and Miami/ Pretty much a one way ticket to Palookaville & obscurity. Enjoy the cash and I don't know, maybe cross country.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
... that Syracuse has Hurley on their list to possibly take over after JB leaves. For a fan base that looks down on us, they can't stop thinking about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom