Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Pitt did everything in their power to lose that game in the last 4-5 minutes. Syracuse was forced to extend pressure full court and extend the zone in half court. Pitt had so many open lanes and opportunities but had no one who could recognize the advantage which gave 'cuse time to recover and reset. It was a tragedy of errors.

Reaction Score
That zone is not a way to get ready for the NBA and I doubt it's all that much fun. JB will cut off is right arm before he abandons it.

Reaction Score
Recently watched the 1990 BET Finals. The surprising thing is they played mam to man most of the game. Packer even mentioned that just switched to the zone like he was surprised. So when did he switch?

Reaction Score
Half their board still wonders why they’re not at at the same level as us and the other half says they’ll be able to turn it around quickly like us.

They’re not sure why players don’t want to go play there
I mean they could turn it around quickly with the right hire when Boeheim leaves. Realistically it will take one or two duds or they’ll just never find someone to bring them back to what they used to be. But they have the money to bring in a good coach. Maybe they’ll strike gold, maybe not.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
They can turn it around quickly. The transfer portal is a huge help to rebuilding teams. They're a large brand in a good conference with ties to the most relevant sports network. Boehiem is holding them back, nothing else.

Reaction Score
They can turn it around quickly. The transfer portal is a huge help to rebuilding teams. They're a large brand in a good conference with ties to the most relevant sports network. Boehiem is holding them back, nothing else.
Agreed - I think being in the ACC from a fit standpoint doesn’t help, but if they find a good coach they can recover.

Reaction Score
Syracuse has a thread talking about how Hurley is a possible candidate for their head coach. Like we’re a URI level stepping stone and they still say they would hate to have him. Never mind he already gets paid the same as Boeheim and our 3 national championship’s since their last. Our current rankings, recruits and everything else aside.

I will say they have a nice campus (surrounded by a s*it hole of Poverty) but they’re living in a bizarre reality.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Syracuse has a thread talking about how Hurley is a possible candidate for their head coach. Like we’re a URI level stepping stone and they still say they would hate to have him. Never mind he already gets paid the same as Boeheim and our 3 national championship’s since their last. Our current rankings, recruits and everything else aside.

I will say they have a nice campus (surrounded by a s*it hole of Poverty) but they’re living in a bizarre reality.
I think they meant this Hurley.

Reaction Score

Isn’t the surrounding area covered by snow the entire year?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
They had a offensive lineman thrown out of their football game with Boston College for punching a player multiple times in back of the head. A lot of angry athletes in Cuse these days. Maybe they have a sucker punch course.

Punch somebody with a helmet in the head. That's why I respect hockey players who fight. The first thing they do is take off their gloves and helmet.

Reaction Score
Not sure whether the worst part about Syracuse's steady descent into basketball mediocrity (for their fans) is how clueless JB is about how his team is doing or how selfish he is.

Or, is it like the emperor? No one willing or fearless enough to suggest it's way past time to leave.

Making that Final Four a couple years ago really messed up the AD's ability to say you're no longer are able to take us to the promised land so it's time you graciously departed.

Reaction Score
Hilarity is right. How are these guys bashing any other teams this year, much less UCONN? They are horrible.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Making that Final Four a couple years ago really messed up the AD's ability to say you're no longer are able to take us to the promised land so it's time you graciously departed.
Kinda like how somehow winning the BET last year means GT is stuck Ewing since there was a forced contractual extension regardless of how everything else went.

Reaction Score
UPDATE: ACC conference ranking is now in single digits. I guess we can go back to referring to the P5 for hoops, too.

1674420597727.png

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
They could be 10th and it'll still be the case that if they send us an invitation, we'll accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom