October Recruiting Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

October Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
There was a time not too long ago when KK and KiKi were ranked relatively closely on Hoopgurlz. It seems to me there was a “KK or KiKi?” thread on the BY. At some point along the way, UConn cooled off on Bransford, or vice versa. Subsequently, KK’s and KiKi’s rankings moved in opposite directions with KK down to 29 and KiKi up to 2.
At the time I noted that Rice was far her superior. I haven't backed off appreciation of this kids abilities nor have I shirked in my desire to see this young woman in UConn blue.

Reaction Score
Toomy is definitely going to UCONN. I had a feeling ND wouldn’t be on her list. They came at her during this summer with an offer (way late in my opinion). ND still has Ume/Cunningham on the board.

Reaction Score
Toomy is definitely going to UCONN. I had a feeling ND wouldn’t be on her list. They came at her during this summer with an offer (way late in my opinion). ND still has Ume/Cunningham on the board.
I think UConn and ND both came in really late on Toomey. So I’m glad UConn made the cut

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Ume?

Reaction Score
Yes. Kennedy Ume. She was on the U16 USA team this year and a Blue Star top 30. However, she’s not on the ESPN Hoopgurlz list… Yet. 6’3 from MD (same HS as ND alum Brittany Mallory)—Philly Rise AAU.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I don't believe Toomey ever identified UConn as her "dream school." I recall her saying she grew up watching UConn on TV because her mom always made sure to watch their games.

Too early to be making declarations about where she is headed.

Reaction Score
My apologies if I got it wrong. When you say that—now I remember that was it.
She visited ND on an unofficial visit last weekend.

Reaction Score
Okay. My apologies again—she made the top 16 before getting cut. That’s still something. I was told wrong by someone else.

Reaction Score
Not all of the usual suspects for a top recruit.
UConn
North Carolina
Vanderbilt
Northwestern
Penn State
Duke
Villanova
Maryland
Suprised, but happy, with the list and our chances. Thought we might see a few west coast schools like Oregon or even Texas. Looks like she’s leaning towards staying closer to home with all the Northeast schools.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Okay. My apologies again—she made the top 16 before getting cut. That’s still something. I was told wrong by someone else.
No worries you are talking about Kennedy Umeh.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Suprised, but happy, with the list and our chances. Thought we might see a few west coast schools like Oregon or even Texas. Looks like she’s leaning towards staying closer to home with all the Northeast schools.
3 hrs & 29 minutes. That’s the driving distance from Dunmore, PA to Storrs, CT. Right around 3 hrs if you’re heading to a game in Hartford. Of the 8 schools listed only Penn St & Villanova are closer. In addition, the NBE has several schools within easy driving distance of Dunmore.

While I doubt that Toomey’s decision will come down to highway miles, I’ll take any edge UConn can get.

Reaction Score
I think they were asking year. I showed the ranking to say no one should get to worried or excited about a 29th ranked player until said player shows and proves the ranking is too low. On to the next!
now that she's going to ND that was a tiny dig on my part..........:cool:

Reaction Score
Could someone with IG knowledge look at both Kiki Rice and A Patterson Instagram stories. Would like to your interpretation. Sorry I do not know how to get images from the posts.

Reaction Score
C24DF46A-C1F5-4537-82BD-68D1DB7A4F40.jpeg

From Ayanna’s instagram

Reaction Score
I really like UCONN’s chances here. No ND-yes!
certainly not a scary list with the usual suspects but respectfully, don't count out Duke or NC...........I don't have to tell you that they've both improved their coaching/recruiting recently..............I'd also never count out MD either, especially for a PA recruit but then again you know I'm paranoid...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom