Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 52 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Would not be surprised at all if Zarielle Green committed to Tennessee. Tennessee will have a lot of very good wings on the roster these next few years... Westbrook, Davis, Massengill, potentially Green. That's an elite group.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Would not be surprised at all if Zarielle Green committed to Tennessee. Tennessee will have a lot of very good wings on the roster these next few years... Westbrook, Davis, Massengill, potentially Green. That's an elite group.
Will be interesting to see if she visits Georgia and Texas A&M before making a final decision.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

I really hope Kim works her last-visit magic. This weekend is homecoming for Baylor and the men play a game of some sort on Saturday (exhibition). She will also get to watch a team practice. She is very familiar with Baylor as she has attended Kim's camp multiple times.

If Egbo commits to Baylor, Baylor will have the number 1 ranked class, regardless of where Williams and ONO land.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I really hope Kim works her last-visit magic. This weekend is homecoming for Baylor and the men play a game of some sort on Saturday (exhibition). She will also get to watch a team practice. She is very familiar with Baylor as she has attended Kim's camp multiple times.
If Egbo commits to Baylor, Baylor will have the number 1 ranked class, regardless of where Williams and ONO land.
Kim called to say #1 recruiting class tend to not pan out so well (except at UCONN) & that she would gladly trade ALL of her 2018 recruits for ONO and CW.

Reaction Score
Green has been retweeting a lot of stuff posted by lady vols fans, I think she's headed to Tennessee at this point.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Kim called to say #1 recruiting class tend to not pan out so well (except at UCONN) & that she would gladly trade ALL of her 2018 recruits for ONO and CW.

Well, maybe UCONN will finally land a 2018 recruit, maybe both of these players. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Green has been retweeting a lot of stuff posted by lady vols fans, I think she's headed to Tennessee at this point.
It won't be Kansas, IMO.

Strange that she would visit Tennessee beginning on Thursday (if I'm understanding that her official visit began yesterday). Perhaps she has back to back officials this weekend and will head to either Georgia or A&M tomorrow.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

There's more than one service who ranks players and recruiting classes.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
First we have UT (Texas) poaching a UConn commit. Now we have UT (Tennessee) on the verge of poaching a Kansas commit.... We better keep a eye out for UT (Toledo) :mad::confused::cool::p:D:oops::rolleyes:;)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Something just doesn't smell good about this. Retractions of verbal commitments are nothing new or unusual, but what could have changed so drastically in less than 3 weeks? The choice of Kansas was somewhat odd, or at least unexpected, to begin with. But to reopen recruitment only 18 days later?

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Until the recruit signs the LOI. That player can change the commit.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

Sorry my friend, but your class is good enough. Go have a seat in the corner please, you're done. No soup for you.

Egbo needs to go to Florida State. That wraps their class up and reduces options for Nelson-Ododa.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Something just doesn't smell good about this. Retractions of verbal commitments are nothing new or unusual, but what could have changed so drastically in less than 3 weeks? The choice of Kansas was somewhat odd, or at least unexpected, to begin with. But to reopen recruitment only 18 days later?
Something happened if all 3 of those Duncanville players basically decommitted from Kansas. Either someone influential (coach, parent, advisor, etc.) opened their eyes to something. Or, perhaps the marquee commit, Zarielle Green, decided to continue taking more visits, and the KU coaches told the other two it was all 3 together as a package deal, or none of them.

Obviously, Starr Jacobs has already moved on to Houston. So, the chances that the other two remain with Kansas is slim, IMO.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Sorry my friend, but your class is good enough. Go have a seat in the corner please, you're done. No soup for you.

Egbo needs to go to Florida State. That wraps their class up and reduces options for Nelson-Ododa.

We don't need your soup. We have the recipe.

Hopefully the quality of talent that would be coming in with her at Baylor will make her decide that she would like to be part of that class to be part of the rivalry with Texas. The draw of playing close to home may not be as great to her as it has been for some other recruits out of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom