Minnesota @ Notre Dame - 12/04/19 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Minnesota @ Notre Dame - 12/04/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
The evil domers have erased the Gopher's 18 point lead and now have it. 57-56, 5:29 remaining

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Minny really imploding. Let's see if they can hold on. Worst ND team in a long time. Minny barely better...

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Minnesota keeps taking, and missing 3s. Not many offensive boards.

I can't watch anymore.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
ND could very, very good when Gilbert, Peoples, and Brunelle are seniors if their 2020 class pans out.

Based on who UConn has right now, I'm imagining a UConn starting five of Bueckers, Edwards, DeBerry, and two others by that point.
Fixed it for you...

Reaction Score
I really like Brunelle, I think she could have brought a lot to UConn, possibly starting at the 4, and stretching the floor, she also doesn’t mind playing down low at times.
I think she could have been UConn's starting 4 this year. Maybe not at the start, but by the end of the year. She would have been a perfect fit in your offense.

Reaction Score
I think she could have been UConn's starting 4 this year. Maybe not at the start, but by the end of the year. She would have been a perfect fit in your offense.
She didnt think so. Plus green is her favorite color.

Reaction Score
Glad Minnesota woke up and played like they’re capable.

75-67 MIN final

Bello 16 pts, 16 reb, 5 blk

Big Ten takes 3-0 lead in series.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

She does a few things well but is slow and a poor shooter.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
The B1G leads the B1G-ACC challange 4-0. They never have won it.

Maryland at NC State tomorrow could be a good one.
It's 4-0 but all the games have been close. Another close one in Iowa City, the Hawkeyes up by 4 on Clemson and trying to make it 5-0 for the Big Ten.

Plebe

Reaction Score
1575519753598.png

Reaction Score
She does a few things well but is slow and a poor shooter.
She's a freshman, so I'm sure her shooting numbers will go up. She's playing out of position, and is playing a major role already with other freshman/grad transfers. Once she can escape the paint more often, and her teammates are more experienced she will be deadly.

Reaction Score
I wish the ACC Network didn't exist, and it was still the ESPN3. I haven't been able to watch hardly any games this year of anyone. Wyoming gets the MWC for its sports network, and of course nationally televised games on the different networks. It sucks.

Anaya Peoples looked like she had a pretty good game. 9 pts 14 rbs 6 assists. Next year she'll be their best guard. This year she'll have her moments. It's weird to me how they always come out of games super flat. Then they make big pushes in the end of games, but they haven't been able to finish off anyone except Michigan. Muffett is pissed in that press conference.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Notice any similarities to McCallie? :p
If McCallie gets beat up over it, why not McGraw?
"We couldn't find 34 in our zone" :cool:

At the beginning I thought she was gonna go all Bobby Knight and throw that chair. :eek: :p:p:rolleyes:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
She's a freshman, so I'm sure her shooting numbers will go up. She's playing out of position, and is playing a major role already with other freshman/grad transfers. Once she can escape the paint more often, and her teammates are more experienced she will be deadly.

We'll see. She wasn't a particularly strong shooter in high school against very poor competition. I think she'll eventually be a nice complimentary player but not likely a star.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I know Sniezek has assists but N Dame needs her to score a lot more.

If ND is counting on Sniezek for scoring, they are in trouble.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Boy, is Lindsey Whelan underwhelming me as a coach as I watch this game.

I'm sure I've brought this up before. This could turn into a prime example of why really good players, particularly PGs who clearly have a great understanding of the game, do not automatically make good coaches. Playing the game and coaching the game are 2 entirely different things. The old adage about being "a coach on the floor" really isn't the same as being a coach on the bench.

Reaction Score
I'm sure I've brought this up before. This could turn into a prime example of why really good players, particularly PGs who clearly have a great understanding of the game, do not automatically make good coaches. Playing the game and coaching the game are 2 entirely different things. The old adage about being "a coach on the floor" really isn't the same as being a coach on the bench.
And yet this coach who is learning on the job just beat one of the most experienced coaches who always gets to choose from the best pool of recruits.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom