Media Availability Today -- Wed., June 14th (merged) | The Boneyard

Media Availability Today -- Wed., June 14th (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
All 14 players will be available. Does that mean Aaliyah is in Storrs? I thought it was posted here she wouldn't report until the fall.

Reaction Score
All 14 players will be available. Does that mean Aaliyah is in Storrs? I thought it was posted here she wouldn't report until the fall.

Yes. Aaliyah is back. The post was someone's assumption.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
No she missed the first week which was always my concern. I still have us where I had us before, in the 9-16 range based on where we finished last year.
You posted in May that the team was in your top 1-2 and then dropped to top 10-15 because Aaliyah wouldn't be in Storrs for the summer but now that she is in Storrs you're saying 9-16 because she missed one week. Thanks for that clarification. We have a shot at #9! That's terrific!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Liya was in a group photo over the weekend. The only player missing then was Azzi.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
On no........ I've been there. Could've been part of the reason she didn't play as much
I was wondering why there were no photos or videos of Amari in team workouts. She was in good hands. Remember what the team surgeons did for Aubrey. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you Amari. Get well soon Amari. :cool:

Reaction Score
I hope Geno is available and I hope he is asked more questions about the team than about NIL and conference shuffling questions. I'm getting a little sick of reading about NIL deals. I'm sure Geno has endorsement deals and they are never discussed so what's the big deal when it's a player? (other than the novelty)

Reaction Score
You posted in May that the team was in your top 1-2 and then dropped to top 10-15 because Aaliyah wouldn't be in Storrs for the summer but now that she is in Storrs you're saying 9-16 because she missed one week. Thanks for that clarification. We have a shot at #9! That's terrific!
It's only a shot though. If she gets the flu at any point in the season, it's all over. Not going to make the tournament. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom