March 2021 Recruiting Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

March 2021 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Connboy77, I agree with you 100%. I want Patterson too. I don't think it's possible to LV fans to hate us anymore than they already do. W we do get Patterson, I want to play TN all 4 years she's here so they can see what they missed out on, and lament about what might have been. :(

Why Tennessee? Patterson's from Indiana and doesn't have the Vols in her final five.

Reaction Score
Connboy77, I agree with you 100%. I want Patterson too. I don't think it's possible to LV fans to hate us anymore than they already do. W we do get Patterson, I want to play TN all 4 years she's here so they can see what they missed out on, and lament about what might have been. :(
You mean notre dame fans.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
You mean notre dame fans.
You're correct. I meant ND. Thanks Scott, I fixed it. ND fans hate us, but not as much as TN fans. Tennessee fans hate us with a burning passion. :mad:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Why Tennessee? Patterson's from Indiana and doesn't have the Vols in her final five.
I meant Notre Dame. For some reason, I had Tenn on my mind. UGHHH. :confused:

Reaction Score
Connboy77, I agree with you 100%. I want Patterson too. I don't think it's possible to LV fans to hate us anymore than they already do. W we do get Patterson, I want to play ND all 4 years she's here so they can see what they missed out on, and lament about what might have been. :(
The way their program is heading, they may bring down our SOS, NET, etc

Carnac

Reaction Score
It’s hilarious how much Vol fans blame UConn and Geno for almost everything that has gone wrong with their program.
Hi Doggie, nice to see you back in the yard. :cool:

Reaction Score
I also hope the second commit is Patterson. You think ND Posters hate UCONN now just think what would happen if we landed Patterson!
I would not feel sorry for N.D. In tight game's, after many years of viewing, of the opinion, that the ref's favor ND in fouls called against opponents !

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
ADR has South Carolina written all over her IMO
nicksplat rugrats GIF

Reaction Score
What makes you say that? Hoping for UConn, she’s from NJ so if she wants to stay close we’ve got that going for us.
I live in Wyoming lol, so I have absolutely zero inside information. It's just a gut feeling. I could see her at UConn too, I guess if I squinted really hard and looked from far away.

Reaction Score
Connboy77, I agree with you 100%. I want Patterson too. I don't think it's possible to LV fans to hate us anymore than they already do. If we do get Patterson, I want to play ND all 4 years she's here so they can see what they missed out on, and lament about what might have been. :(

:)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
St. John's High will not participate in the Geico Nationals, a previously rumored possibility.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I also hope the second commit is Patterson. You think ND Posters hate UCONN now just think what would happen if we landed Patterson!
If AP reads the Bench I would think her top 5 just became top 4. I would be very surprised if any top recruit selects ND after reading about the chaos on the team.

Reaction Score
If AP reads the Bench I would think her top 5 just became top 4. I would be very surprised if any top recruit selects ND after reading about the chaos on the team.

You aren't kidding. Absolute craziness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman