huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Pods are probably what they would use:
Colorado, BYU, Arizona, Arizona State
UConn, UCF, Cincy, WVU
TTU, Baylor, TCU, Houston
Oklahoma State, Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa State

I could see Okie State being upset with this though.
This is pretty solid. I’d imagine OSU and Houston get swapped because OSU has the pull.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The whole pods thing just feels like a coping mechanism. If the four corners come we are a curbside meal that someone decided they didn’t want.

The 3/4 seems more like a better fit. Both Arizona schools and Colorado. Yes, I know Utah has a strong following and a strong football pedigree with multiple top 25 finishes, NY bowl games and stuff, but they are a complete overlap of BYU for market in a market that doesn't suggest two teams in the same conference.

And in a 3/4 corner grab by Big12, UConn slots in nicely to balance out time zones.

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
This is pretty solid. I’d imagine OSU and Houston get swapped because OSU has the pull.
Yeah. Houston/Kansas isn't a terrible basketball pairing either, and for football they'd prob do very well in that pod

Reaction Score
The 3/4 seems more like a better fit. Both Arizona schools and Colorado. Yes, I know Utah has a strong following and a strong football pedigree with multiple top 25 finishes, NY bowl games and stuff, but they are a complete overlap of BYU for market in a market that doesn't suggest two teams in the same conference.

And in a 3/4 corner grab by Big12, UConn slots in nicely to balance out time zones.

Sounds like Copium to me. I’ll believe it when it happens. It’s wishful thinking.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Rule number 1
Snow Meet GIF

It was looking so good, and then everything begin to slide away...

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm not seeing an explanation about why they would want two Arizona schools. Am i missing something? Note: Not trying to be a smart ass, just not seeing it.
Sorry about that. In the other thread a tweet from Crain (I referenced the wrong one) stated that Arizona Boatd if Regents passed a bill that would make it very difficult and expensive for UofA to leave without taking ASU with them.

Reaction Score
Sorry about that. In the other thread a tweet from Crain (I referenced the wrong one) stated that Arizona Boatd if Regents passed a bill that would make it very difficult and expensive for UofA to leave without taking ASU with them.
Ok, thanks.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
This really comes down to how tied Utah is to the California schools. If they stay, we are in. If they go, we are out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom