Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 420 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Kind of hard to spin this as just a nothing-burger.
Oh it's a something burger, the question is whether it's a meeaningful double decker burger with all the trimmings or a white castle slider.

Reaction Score
While I don't believe that a potential Big 12 Offer is imminent, in our current timeline it would be foolish to dismiss the possibility of anything out of hand. I read this board regularly, as well as a number of others, and it is always interesting to see how UConn is perceived by other fanbases.

Obviously, the results of the last decade+ in football have badly affected the perception of the school among fans with a football centric viewpoint, that said it's amazing how quickly perceptions can change. One non comatose football season combined with another basketball championship has warmed a lot of fans to the idea of a UConn Addition.

I've always been high on The Huskies as an addition for The B1G, however I understand the economics of the situation. I really hope you guys find your way into a fair $ value conference, as UConn above many others has earned the right to compete.

Reaction Score
Maybe do a few shots at the local watering hole and get him to make us an offer while on video

Reaction Score
Before you can say that, what is the dollar offer? Does the offer include a bridge to full membership for football?

You mean how much money to do something very stupid and become a laughing stock? BTW, we can see your angry response.

Reaction Score
Looking for employment on LinkedIn

Mr. Yormark spent a lot of time in the NYC area with the Nets, Brooklyn Sports Entertainment, Barclays Center, Roc Nation.

"So Brett, here is Gampel Pavilion, here is our brand new Hockey Arena, our brand new Baseball Stadium, and that large area over there, with the right funding, is reserved for our brand new __________!"

Reaction Score

Well this makes it pretty obvious why the ACC won't last.

For almost everyone, the worst case scenario is that they get paid slightly more in the Big XII and the best case scenario is that they make a lot more in the B1G or SEC. Unless you're BC or Wake, and maybe Duke or GT, you could probably care less about what happens.

Reaction Score
Well this makes it pretty obvious why the ACC won't last.

For almost everyone, the worst case scenario is that they get paid slightly more in the Big XII and the best case scenario is that they make a lot more in the B1G or SEC. Unless you're BC or Wake, and maybe Duke or GT, you could probably care less about what happens.
To be fair, the ACC payouts are back-loaded and will be increasing until 2036 at a decent clip.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Mr. Yormark spent a lot of time in the NYC area with the Nets, Brooklyn Sports Entertainment, Barclays Center, Roc Nation.

"So Brett, here is Gampel Pavilion, here is our brand new Hockey Arena, our brand new Baseball Stadium, and that large area over there, with the right funding, is reserved for our brand new __________!"
Volleyball Stadium?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom