OT: - Kansas Infractions Ruling Tomorrow | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Kansas Infractions Ruling Tomorrow

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Re-create the Calhoun version of the post immediately before yours. Actually, don't because it isn't possible.
The post before mine is a fairy tale at best.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The post before mine is a fairy tale at best.
So point out a single thing that's wrong in it. Even...one...thing.

I've never mocked your Kansas fandom, but Self is absolute scum. That's well-known and absolutely undebatable. I don't have to get in your face about it, but don't equate Self to Calhoun to somehow try to justify him.

Reaction Score
So point out a single thing that's wrong in it. Even...one...thing.

I've never mocked your Kansas fandom, but Self is absolute scum. That's well-known and absolutely undebatable. I don't have to get in your face about it, but don't equate Self to Calhoun to somehow try to justify him.

Yeah HH have to agree with @CL82 on this one. I mean you’re one of my favs here no matter but to throw a hint of JC=Self in any way at all is kinda crossing the line. To deny JC never did anything would be crazy but to think he ever approached the slime balls huge misgivings is crazier.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
@CL82 Heres an update

Bill Self (The Rug Doctor!) puts together a team of AA's every year!

That's "All-Assault" of course, with special points for battering women, though permanently damaging another human through violence will also get you considered.

While there was lots of competition, here's my "Felonious First Five."

Point Guard: Arterio Morris. It is hard to argue against the selection of a guy already charged with punching out a woman WHEN SELF RECRUITED HIM -- a charge he recently pleaded guilty to. The deal was clinched when he became an accused rapist at Kansas.

Shooting Guard: LaGerald Vick. An investigation by Kansas University confirmed that he punched a woman. Of course, that did not stop Self from playing him. Also suspected of being one of five players accused of a sexual assault in a dorm room that got swept under the toupee.

Forward: Josh Jackson. This is a lifetime achievement award. After being one of five Jailhawks linked to the sexual assault in a dorm, he was accused by a female basketball player of threatening to 'smash her face' then was charged in an unrelated leaving the scene of an accident. Since leaving Kansas, he's been charged with assaulting a cop, getting a FIVE-MONTH OLD girl high by smoking so much marijuana in her presence she became disoriented, and hit with allegations, including one in which civil charges were filed in August depicting a brutal attack.

Forward: Carlton Bragg. Shortly after a woman accused him of assaulting her, Self decided no punishment was in order. Shortly after that, he was busted on drug charges. His behavior became so embarrassing that even Kansas couldn't look the other way, and he was forced to transfer. At New Mexico, he was swiftly charged in another sex assault case, and ultimately kicked off the team after being busted for DUI and drug charges.

Center: Silvo DeSousa. Immortalized in the classic photo of him smashing a chair over a defenseless opponent during a game, DeSousa's real claim to fame was knocking a man's eye out when the guy tried to stop DeSousa from harassing a woman outside a bar.

There are several other Bill Self recruits who could challenge for a place on this team, but this is my personal selection of his AA Squad.

And Jailhawk fans wonder why the NCAA charged him with loss of institutional control -- of course that mostly had to do with his proven lying and cheating.
ADub,

You need to update your Josh Jackson commentary.

Reaction Score
It pays to cheat.

Kansas announced an amended five-year rolling contract Tuesday that will make Bill Self the highest paid coach in college basketball. Self is set to make approximately $53 million over the next five years according to the amended contract released by KU.

Self will be paid more than $13 million in the contract's first year. Kentucky's John Calipari was paid $8,533,483 in 2022-23 according to USA Today. Self's deal is believed to be the most lucrative deal ever for a basketball coach at a public university.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
It pays to cheat.

Kansas announced an amended five-year rolling contract Tuesday that will make Bill Self the highest paid coach in college basketball. Self is set to make approximately $53 million over the next five years according to the amended contract released by KU.

Self will be paid more than $13 million in the contract's first year. Kentucky's John Calipari was paid $8,533,483 in 2022-23 according to USA Today. Self's deal is believed to be the most lucrative deal ever for a basketball coach at a public university.

Thug life

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom