Kadary Richmond Transferring | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond Transferring

Reaction Score
we're not on richmond's list why are people still debating whether or not they want him?

Reaction Score
assumed this meant we weren't in his top 3

I think the question here is the credibility of the source. Could be legit, but may not be. There does seem to be mutual interest and we were on him hard out of high school. I’d imagine Kimani is all over this.

Reaction Score
I think the question here is the credibility of the source. Could be legit, but may not be. There does seem to be mutual interest and we were on him hard out of high school. I’d imagine Kimani is all over this.
One thing about this staff is never count them out till pen hits paper. I remember a big who reclass Ed after being a huge Seton hall lean, or a kid sniped right out of Philly, or maybe a Syracuse heavy who all of a sudden came to visit and drive home and committed.

“recruiting is fluid” a Tipton list yesterday with a hypothetical top 3 doesn’t mean much. Especially when he mentions us to jake today

Reaction Score
Man, poor Joe Girard.
Seriously- far as I can tell he's a good kid and would be deadly as a bench scorer in the right situation. Boeheim has put so much responsibility on him as a no-questions-asked starter. Unfair for him that SU fans will hate him

Reaction Score
Seriously- far as I can tell he's a good kid and would be deadly as a bench scorer in the right situation. Boeheim has put so much responsibility on him as a no-questions-asked starter. Unfair for him that SU fans will hate him

The kid scored an absolutely absurd number of points in high school - he is a lights out shooter. But yeah, running the show for an ACC team is probably a bit above his pay grade.

Reaction Score
The kid scored an absolutely absurd number of points in high school - he is a lights out shooter. But yeah, running the show for an ACC team is probably a bit above his pay grade.

I dont know that I would call him a lights out shooter. Hes shooting 35% overall, 32.5% from 3 in his college career. Hes also had a ton of 3-11, 4-13 type games too. Agree solid player. But not exactly automatic when he lets it fly.

Reaction Score
For the life of me I don't understand how Chol Marial has not had a Ralph Sampson college career and impact. He was an elite ranked 7'+ player at Cheshire Academy about 10 years ago, and played in the 4 team televised tournament that gave me my first look at Hamidou Diallo, Wenyan Gabriel, Alpha Diallo, Jordan Nwora, and a bunch of others. Marial dominated at both ends blocking shots, running the floor, shooting from deep, rebounding, scoring around the basket. Since that game Alpha Diallo played a year at Brewster, 4 years at Providence, and now another season has passed. All the other guys are on to the NBA or elsewhere, and Marial is at Maryland in 2021, doesn't get on the court, and is transferring to spend another year at college, He'll still be at college 7 years after that tournament!! What in the world happened?
Heard he has major knee problems

Reaction Score

Good kid, lol, spend some time with folks that watched and coached against his teams in HS. Good kid wasn't a word they uttered, talented yes, good kid, no.

Reaction Score
I dont know that I would call him a lights out shooter. Hes shooting 35% overall, 32.5% from 3 in his college career. Hes also had a ton of 3-11, 4-13 type games too. Agree solid player. But not exactly automatic when he lets it fly.

he’s a great shooter, and that’s about all that he is. his coach does not put him in positions to be successful. But I’ve seen enough of his games going back to when he was 14 to feel pretty confident saying that.

Reaction Score
Great point.

Thinking of the ACC, Joe Girard and Hunter Cattoor are very similar scorers, but Cattoor gets to shine because he gets to shoot 5-6 good shots a game vs Girard hoisting 9-10 shots a game.

Reaction Score
he’s a great shooter, and that’s about all that he is. his coach does not put him in positions to be successful. But I’ve seen enough of his games going back to when he was 14 to feel pretty confident saying that.

agree he's asked to do too much and definitely takes too much blame / hate from their fans. I guess what we "disagree" on is something ("great shooter") that's not even definable anyways. His numbers would prob go way up in a better system/ role.

Reaction Score
Haven’t heard much here...only thing I’m a little confused about is Zionn’s comment about us being happy when the dust settles...yet it’s very unclear right now as to who we are really in good shape for (pretty good shape for Locke it seems but others are right there with us).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom