Jimmy V Classic Tickets Now On Sale and going fast | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Jimmy V Classic Tickets Now On Sale and going fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Anybody driving & parking in New Haven, taking Metro North back after game? How's that option?

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Anybody driving & parking in New Haven, taking Metro North back after game? How's that option?
Did that 2 days straight for sweet sixteen and elite eight, had no issues.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Did that 2 days straight for sweet sixteen and elite eight, had no issues.
Thank you. Any idea on parking cost & how late the train runs back to New Haven? How long a ride to Penn Station?

Reaction Score
Thank you. Any idea on parking cost & how late the train runs back to New Haven? How long a ride to Penn Station?

Not sure of the schedule; but, only Amtrak from New Haven goes to Penn Station, which is right under MSG. Metro north goes to Grand Central, which is at 42nd & Park - a 20 or so minute walk to MSG at 33rd & 7th.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Metro North goes to Grand Central.

You can either walk to the Garden or take the Subway to Times Square than Penn Station.

Last train back leaves at 1:30 and gets to New Haven at 3:15. It's about the 6th circle of hell as it makes every stop.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Any good hotel suggestions, incase we want to stay over?

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
I haven't gotten anything from UConn. They told me on the phone that they would be shipped out in November and will not charge till they go out.

On ticketmaster now it looks like almost all the tickets are gone. Hopefully a majority of UConn fans bought them up.

I ordered as a donor through Uconn as well. Was wondering the same thing and called the ticket office last week. They said they hadn't done ticket distribution yet. Said they will be distributing and charging for the tix the week before Thanksgiving.

Reaction Score
Any good hotel suggestions, incase we want to stay over?

I'm staying at a Fairfield Inn (Marriott brand) in midtown. It was $350 or so a night, which is way too high; but, its the holiday season in NYC when hotel rates especially around MSG as there is a lot of shopping there, are nuts. As my wife is going to have my nust staying over night, I am using my Marriott points instead of forking over the cash.

As a FYI, as PATH runs 24/7 and as its a short block between MSG and the PATH station at Herald Square, hotels in Hoboken and Jersey City are not that far away and maybe slightly cheaper than Midtown. Downtown Manhattan and Brooklyn may also be slight less for the same reason.

Reaction Score
I'm staying at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. 45,000 Marriott reward points. Great success!

Reaction Score
I'm staying at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. 45,000 Marriott reward points. Great success!

I hate the glass elevators in that hotel. 40 some odd floors of air. Yuck.

Reaction Score
I hate the glass elevators in that hotel. 40 some odd floors of air. Yuck.
I saw those when I was booking the room. The wife is not a fan of heights, so we will see how that goes.

Reaction Score
I ordered tickets during the presale months ago--anyone know when they are shipping ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom