Jimmy V Classic Tickets Now On Sale and going fast | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jimmy V Classic Tickets Now On Sale and going fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Games to late, 9 PM, to bring the family, so going to go solo, which allowed me to grab one of the single seats left in the lower bowl. Anyone know if UConn is home or away for this game?

Reaction Score
Games to late, 9 PM, to bring the family, so going to go solo, which allowed me to grab one of the single seats left in the lower bowl. Anyone know if UConn is home or away for this game?

Game is being played at Storrs South, so by default we are the home team

Reaction Score
Has anyone received their tickets from UConn yet? I have not at this time.

Reaction Score
Scooped up 2 towards the top. Not a bad seat at msg besides the 400 level behind the hoop where there is like an 8 foot clearance from the ceiling. There were maybe 300 tickets left if that.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Has anyone received their tickets from UConn yet? I have not at this time.
I got an email that they were being shipped by us mail, although people had the option to print at home.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
And you ordered from UConn or Ticketmaster?
Direct from ticketmaster during the pre-sale Tuesday. Email said tickets printed and will be shipped shortly so I'd assume I'd get them some point this week.

Reaction Score
Direct from ticketmaster during the pre-sale Tuesday. Email said tickets printed and will be shipped shortly so I'd assume I'd get them some point this week.
I was given the order form from UConn a while back and not heard. Has nothing to do with Ticketmaster. Have not heard back yet. Maybe not enough points on my account, I am not sure.

Reaction Score
I was given the order form from UConn a while back and not heard. Has nothing to do with Ticketmaster. Have not heard back yet. Maybe not enough points on my account, I am not sure.
I haven't gotten anything from UConn. They told me on the phone that they would be shipped out in November and will not charge till they go out.

On ticketmaster now it looks like almost all the tickets are gone. Hopefully a majority of UConn fans bought them up.

Reaction Score
I haven't gotten anything from UConn. They told me on the phone that they would be shipped out in November and will not charge till they go out.

On ticketmaster now it looks like almost all the tickets are gone. Hopefully a majority of UConn fans bought them up.
Thank you.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Looks like its very close to a sell-out at this point. Very few pairs of seats together, and a scattering of single seats in the upper levels. This should make for a great atmosphere.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Any CT Yarders traveling & staying overnight? How are you approaching trains, parking, & hotel etc. need suggestions from Hartford area.

Reaction Score
Any CT Yarders traveling & staying overnight? How are you approaching trains, parking, & hotel etc. need suggestions from Hartford area.

Hotels will unfortunately be very expensive in NYC as rates are always high between Thanksgiving and New Years. If I stay overnight, I'll likely use hotel points as my wife would kill me. If you need to stay overnight, consider driving and staying in Stamford. It's only a hour train rider after the game.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Hotels will unfortunately be very expensive in NYC as rates are always high between Thanksgiving and New Years. If I stay overnight, I'll likely use hotel points as my wife would kill me. If you need to stay overnight, consider driving and staying in Stamford. It's only a hour train rider after the game.
Good idea. Trains run after 1 am?

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Got my tix in the mail today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin