Jimmy V Classic Tickets Now On Sale and going fast | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jimmy V Classic Tickets Now On Sale and going fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Are they sold out? It lets me enter the presale offer code but when I search for tickets I get 'we are unable to process your request' :(
I just checked and see plenty of tickets. Might want to try again using incognito mode on your browser.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I just checked and see plenty of tickets. Might want to try again using incognito mode on your browser.
which code did you use?

UChusky916

Reaction Score
I got in at home and bought. Wasn't working on my work network for some reason. Thanks! STOKED! LETS PACK STORRS SOUTH!!

Reaction Score
Bought 6 in the lower bowl section 110 for $50 each (including service fee). Can't beat that! Got the crew fired up for this, can't wait. Go Hukies! Fill MSG

Reaction Score
Trying to get tickets but all that comes up is sect 113. What do I need to do differently? Used
MSGHOOPS and these are the only seats that are shown as available. That sucks!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
has anyone sat on the new bridge things at MSG? are the seats ok up there?

The vantage point for hockey is incredible. There are only a few rows up there so you feel isolated from the fans (if that's your thing). The barstool seats behind the bridge are my favorite in all of the Garden.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Also the bridge view is literally straight down above the court, very unique.

Reaction Score
fill it up fellas, I wish I could go but don't have the vacation time I'd need even if I had the money to spare

UChusky916

Reaction Score
Bought a ticket for my buddy and I. LET'S BUY THESE TICKETS UP PEOPLE, PACK MSG (a.k.a, Storrs South) with BLUE

Reaction Score
has anyone sat on the new bridge things at MSG? are the seats ok up there?

I think I sat there for the Iowa State game back in 2014. I thought they were good seats, though it was my first time @ MSG so I didn't have a great reference point.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

Ticketmaster has been frustrating at times especially during presales of concerts... I have had cases where I had tickets in my cart ready to confirm payment and then get an error. Also in general, I just wonder how the scalpers are able to get presales tickets when I am not and the event sells out in minutes.

On a more related note, it seems that most of the presales tickets to the Jimmy V Classic have been sold. I imagine the majority of the lowers (sides) have been allocated to the schools, but why weren't the uppers (Media side, bottom of chart) not available for the presale? Just curious..

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
These prices will be the same at 12 today correct?

Reaction Score
Is what is shown on the website all that is available? Or will there be more when it opens up to the public at noon?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Is what is shown on the website all that is available? Or will there be more when it opens up to the public at noon?

Don't really know.. But if you haven't bought at this point - looks like selection is limited right now... I would just wait until noon to see if more seats appear. I do know that not all of the uppers were made available on the presale (the bottom of the MSG chart uppers were not available at all, but the oppposite uppers were).

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Don't really know.. But if you haven't bought at this point - looks like selection is limited right now... I would just wait until noon to see if more seats appear. I do know that not all of the uppers were made available on the presale (the bottom of the MSG chart uppers were not available at all, but the oppposite uppers were).

Looks like they have the upper bowls on the other side available now (but not more lowers)

Reaction Score
Ticketmaster has been frustrating at times especially during presales of concerts... I have had cases where I had tickets in my cart ready to confirm payment and then get an error. Also in general, I just wonder how the scalpers are able to get presales tickets when I am not and the event sells out in minutes.

On a more related note, it seems that most of the presales tickets to the Jimmy V Classic have been sold. I imagine the majority of the lowers (sides) have been allocated to the schools, but why weren't the uppers (Media side, bottom of chart) not available for the presale? Just curious..

Use the ticketmaster app if you have it. In general its usually faster than the website and you can grab tickets. Just have the password copied so you can quickly paste it in. Also be persistent the first 15-20 minutes of onsale and continue to try nonstop. Many people lose tickets or give up the tickets in their cart and you can snag good tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom