2023 Recruiting: - Jaylin Stewart to visit in September | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Jaylin Stewart to visit in September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score

Whoever it was that made the Jarron Cumberland comparison is dead on. You can definitely see a ton of his game in Stewart’s tape.

I trust this staff immensely when it comes to visits and, from bringing in Castle the same weekend to scheduling for a football game that should bring in a nice crowd, it looks like they’ve set the table as perfectly as you possibly can. Hoping this weekend results in good news for us

Reaction Score
Whoever it was that made the Jarron Cumberland comparison is dead on. You can definitely see a ton of his game in Stewart’s tape.

I trust this staff immensely when it comes to visits and, from bringing in Castle the same weekend to scheduling for a football game that should bring in a nice crowd, it looks like they’ve set the table as perfectly as you possibly can. Hoping this weekend results in good news for us
It was Borges. I said J Lamb and he responded with Cumberland and then realized he was definitely right.

Reaction Score
This would be such a great get, waiting patiently for the good news.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We Are Doomed Reaction GIF by CBS

Reaction Score
My man must've taken the red eye from Seattle...gonna be a long day for him!

Reaction Score
It's certainly encouraging that while we got involved a bit after some of the other P5's that he made the 3,000 mile trek. Hopefully Donny is around this weekend to help roll out the red carpet!

Reaction Score
weak sauce on the snack spread...at least go famous amos if you're gonna have crappy cardboard cookies...and plain lay's?!? not even an oscar meyer bologna sandwich deserves that level of disrespect
I actually prefer the hydrogenated oil and high fructose corn syrup infused Chips Ahoy.

Reaction Score
We did much of our work early in this class, so seems like the only big visit this fall. All hands on deck let's go.

Reaction Score
Snack spread is an area of concern. I've heard it's being used against us.
Damn negative recruiting
weak sauce on the snack spread...at least go famous amos if you're gonna have crappy cardboard cookies...and plain lay's?!? not even an oscar meyer bologna sandwich deserves that level of disrespect
Jokes aside, are we not certain that the spread isn't catered to his liking. Seems like knowing his snack/food choices would be an easy survey by recruiting director ahead of the a scheduled visit or something they would've learned through talking extensively with him. Maybe he's a basic snack food guy. If they aren't personalizing it then we are missing the boat! Wait am I really breaking snack food spreads on OVs down like this...smh..back to work..

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Jokes aside, are we not certain that the spread isn't catered to his liking. Seems like knowing his snack/food choices would be an easy survey by recruiting director ahead of the a scheduled visit or something they would've learned through talking extensively with him. Maybe he's a basic snack food guy. If they aren't personalizing it then we are missing the boat! Wait am I really breaking snack food spreads on OVs down like this...smh..back to work..
As funny as this is there probably is a bit of correct assessment.

Speaking of boat it made my random mind think of Bazz. We don’t want any hungry Husky recruits.

And if they offer some nutritious snacks later I hope oranges are avoided. No mixed signals should be given with the upcoming football opponent.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
JC would’ve spiked those garbage snacks off that table the second he saw them, maybe even before

#standards

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I was a little more concerned that there was no course catalog. I feel like we are slipping in that area of recruiting.

Reaction Score

weak sauce on you not paying attention to prior resident BY "creeper" posts of other recruits' IG stories/tweets of their food spreads during their UConn visits...it's pretty clear our recruiting folks get a list of their favorite snacks/drinks prior to their visits & that's what they get greeted with. I recall seeing pictures of piles of other things like skittles, etc. For example, see the post when Castle visited:

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
This will help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220909-121154_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909-121154_Chrome.jpg
    798.6 KB · Views: 289
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online