2023 Recruiting: - Jaylin Stewart Offer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Jaylin Stewart Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I guess if I was looking at it in the simplest way ur a “scorer” but when u break it down it’s 3 level to being the most unstoppable scorer

He showed 3 levels on the highlight. At least one dunk, several 15 footers including a turnaround, and the threes. He seems to have a decent handle. These are the guys that score career highs against us. We need shooters, and if he is a shooter and a 4 star we should take him.

Who else did we get that came from the Seattle area? Was a good player yes? Lol

Reaction Score
A “scorer” and a “3 level scorer” are not the same thing. Russell Westbrook was a “scorer” but not even close to a 3 level scorer.

It's weird how pretty obvious things become contentious on here.

Reaction Score
A modern 3 level scorer is 3pt, rim, and FT line ala Harden.

Reaction Score
He showed 3 levels on the highlight. At least one dunk, several 15 footers including a turnaround, and the threes. He seems to have a decent handle. These are the guys that score career highs against us. We need shooters, and if he is a shooter and a 4 star we should take him.

Who else did we get that came from the Seattle area? Was a good player yes? Lol
I think u mistaken me for somebody who said he wasnt a 3 level scorer bc jaylin def is

Reaction Score
Son of one of the Stewart twins that played at USC in the early 2000s. Extremely close to Washington assistant coach Will Conroy. Will be hard to beat uW.

Reaction Score
A “scorer” and a “3 level scorer” are not the same thing. Russell Westbrook was a “scorer” but not even close to a 3 level scorer.
And Ben Simmons career avg is about 17 ppg.

Reaction Score
And Ben Simmons career avg is about 17 ppg.

It would be 25 a game if he could shoot the rock. He can pass better than almost anyone in the league, dribble, athletic, 6'10. He's the entire package, but can't shoot. And because of that he's being tossed around the league like a 40 year old washed up vet.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Yes, that's the traditional definition. But modern teams don't value the mid-range shot and do value guys who can get to the FT line
Yeah but nobody is gonna think that if you say the term “3 level scorer.” Even if being a good FT shooter is much more important than mid range in most cases.

Reaction Score
Yes, that's the traditional definition. But modern teams don't value the mid-range shot and do value guys who can get to the FT line
Look at the top scorers in basketball today the ones that are truly elite can score in the mid range ie. floater runners pull ups fades …nobody every said ft were apart of “3 level“ idk where u got that idea but that’s def not it

Reaction Score
Look at the top scorers in basketball today the ones that are truly elite can score in the mid range ie. floater runners pull ups fades …nobody every said ft were apart of “3 level“ idk where u got that idea but that’s def not it
I know what a 3 level scorer is, I'm explaining the logic in the post you quoted about free throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom