It's Pitt and Syracuse!!!! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

It's Pitt and Syracuse!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I have a better analogy -- your commanding officer just sent ensigns nelson, Jurich and Luck below decks to plug a breach in the hull. The job requires all three of you. Jurich and Luck are hopping in the lifeboats. You go below decks and let me know how that goes.

An even better analogy is that there are no lifeboats, but there are a couple of ships a few miles away that may be willing to take on one or two people. So we either plug the breach and survive until the other ships show up, or sink before they can save us.

You, and 90% of the posters on this board want to have it both ways. You attack me for proposing that we even try to fix the Big East, but then don't have the balls to say we should write off the Big East and go independent. The idea that the ACC would pay a nickel for UConn if the Big East collapsed is so idiotic that anyone who thinks that is intellectually underqualified to dig ditches for a living.

Reaction Score
You, and 90% of the posters on this board want to have it both ways. You attack me for proposing that we even try to fix the Big East, but then don't have the balls to say we should write off the Big East and go independent.

That is 90% a figment of your imagination.

A lot of people are ok with adding a school or two but don't think we need to do it immediately. A lot of people think we need to continue working harder to get an invite into the ACC/Big 10 because long term it is more stable. They don't buy your proclamation that we won't get an invite. You told us for months that Tex. A&M wasn't going to the SEC, why should we take your word on who ends up where.

And just because Houston and UMass aren't at the top of some people's list doesn't mean they think we should fold the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom