Hurley's Contract | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Hurley's Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's also walked back NBA comments since then
He discussed this on one of the podcasts last week- said he says things in the moment based on how he’s feeling and then a few days later says something else that contradicts that.

Reaction Score
Attendance was limited by the university. Only students got in and were limited to certain sections. Probably done to avoid the nonsense that occurred after last year's celebration.
I went to it last year.. it was about 3/4 full..

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He discussed this on one of the podcasts last week- said he says things in the moment based on how he’s feeling and then a few days later says something else that contradicts that.
Frank Isola said that an NBA GM told him that the consensus is Hurley is the best coach not coaching in the bigs.

Reaction Score
The school doesn't really have much to do with that, though. I'm sure he can have conversations with boosters. I really don't see funds being an issue right now. Hurley has indicated our NIL is in a good place
The school can help find money. I know it's different because of the SEC TV contract, but Arkansas is promising Calipari 5 million in NIL money to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom