Hmm. Who am I gonna hang? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hmm. Who am I gonna hang?

Reaction Score
Soaking in that sweet victory tonight got me to thinking. I need to find me a victim in the next couple weeks.

The Judge is a wise and fair administer of Boneyard law and lives by the “guilty until proven innocent” credo. And I’ll listen to your suggestions. Even the really stupid ones.

But make no mistakes. We’re baaaaaaaack.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Hanging "he who shall not be mentioned," with either a frowny face, or a Drummond face, would be fairly hysterical. Sorry Tom.
Who? Perry White?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Can we all agree that the SHU player saying “I ain’t never missing” down by 11 late in the second half then proceeding to brick two FTs is all the mojo we need?

No. It was the mojo we needed just to finish that game. Much greater volumes are needed for this.

Is there a list of who has been hung? I was, and the mojo was not strong.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Is there a list of who has been hung? I was, and the mojo was not strong.
I don't remember that. What year? What was your "offense" and your sentence?

Reaction Score
Need we remind you about Jason, or Shoo Shoo Orange Flu?

This was like Marbury vs. Madison compared to them.

I will go down swinging that Shoo Shoo Orange Flu was brilliant. It's failure was not in the creation, but in the execution. Everyone felt bad for that CTO and got soft at tourney time.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
And either Senhor OR Charlie Sheen should get me a lifetime reprieve from any criticism here....never mind that I came up with both.

I don't have any good suggestions, but a mass hanging of everyone who all season long didn't know anything about the injury status of key players or that guys get an extra year of eligibility deserve some form of punishment. We still had that yesterday. It's beyond "casual" to "barely awake".

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
You've got a tough thing to deal with this year @Deepster. Do you invoke Hot sauce? Do you shun it? Do you ignore it? With it looms the presence of @Penfield. A first Ballot hall of famer yarder who has blessed us with quality edits (shout out my profile pic), attended the floor seats Duke game courtesy of being a UConn super fan and started the whole hot sauce fundraiser in the first place.

There's juice there for sure, but there are many including @August_West who shun the fad as a failed mojo attempt.

What to do?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm starting to think of something along the "Shoo Shoo COVID-19 Flu".....
There's even a stuffed animal, if you want to marry that to the Jason theme:

covid-sample.jpg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You've got a tough thing to deal with this year @Deepster. Do you invoke Hot sauce? Do you shun it? Do you ignore it? With it looms the presence of @Penfield. A first Ballot hall of famer yarder who has blessed us with quality edits (shout out my profile pic), attended the floor seats Duke game courtesy of being a UConn super fan and started the whole hot sauce fundraiser in the first place.

There's juice there for sure, but there are many including @August_West who shun the fad as a failed mojo attempt.

What to do?
August has already been hanged. That one failed also.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
August has already been hanged. That one failed also.
If you believe August is right, then Hang Penfield for his mojo malpractice.

Reaction Score
I nominate @August_West

He correctly called out how bad the hot sauce challenge was for mojo. But mojo is supposed to work in mysterious ways. I thinking a hanging would put it back in balance. But I do think he's been hanged before, so I'm not sure if double jeopardy pertains to the yard.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hanging "he who shall not be mentioned," with either a frowny face, or a Drummond face, would be fairly hysterical. Sorry Tom.
Out of deference to Tom I tried to be more subtle about this. Obviously I was too subtle since @Waquoit understood my post to be the exact opposite of it's intention.

He also bet against UConn and showed tremendous disrespect to the Jurrdge.

But I think @prankster makes a good point about making sure it’s someone whose hanging would create some mojo, and I think @Waquoit is on the right track there because a @nelsonmuntz hanging could be Dogmania-level funny, and I don’t know if these young’uns like @XLCenterFan or @Dream Jobbed 2.0 have enough meat on their bones to make for a good hanging.
Agree. Mojo is far more powerful when there is a pattern that is pointed out and continued or reversed versus some egregious or OTT statement made that we point fingers at. Wings and Rolling Rocks, Testiculo, ketchup and turkey sandwiches with the retort "Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie!" to Augest when he complained, as well as limiting Dogmania's posts to only one sentence all had a recurring theme in this forum during the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom