Hmm. Who am I gonna hang? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hmm. Who am I gonna hang?

Reaction Score
Soaking in that sweet victory tonight got me to thinking. I need to find me a victim in the next couple weeks.

The Judge is a wise and fair administer of Boneyard law and lives by the “guilty until proven innocent” credo. And I’ll listen to your suggestions. Even the really stupid ones.

But make no mistakes. We’re baaaaaaaack.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He also bet against UConn and showed tremendous disrespect to the Jurrdge.

But I think @prankster makes a good point about making sure it’s someone whose hanging would create come mojo, and I think @Waquoit is on the right track there because a @nelsonmuntz hanging could be Dogmania-level funny, and I don’t know if these young’uns like @XLCenterFan or @Dream Jobbed 2.0 have enough meat on the bones to make for a good hanging.
Nah, Nelson will enjoy being the center of attention too much. You can’t have the victim enjoy it, that would create anti-Mojo.

CL82

Reaction Score
A creative sentence a la the Dogmania haiku restriction could take care of that.

I trust the wisdom of the Jurrrdge in any event.
We are all just lobbying here. In the end we must trust in the Jurrrdge.

@Dream Jobbed 2.0 being sighted is an offense against God and man. “Pour a whole bottle of the mojo sauce in your eyes.” I say. If you promise it, you have to do it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If it was like getting voted off the island, gtcam and freescooter would both be great choices.

Seeya, buh-bye, girl, don't go away mad, girl, just go away...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Bring back the dislike option. I believe removing that last season killed the mojo. Then nominate @tzznandrew to be the only poster that receives a dislike when he posts. No one else but tzz. No exceptions.
I don't agree. At the end of the day, tzz did what needed to be done. And won the long game. He should be saluted.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don't agree. At the end of the day, tzz did what needed to be done. And won the long game. He should be saluted.
Tzz did not remove the dislike option. He made it famous. People at C of C tournament were all over it. It’s a reversal of a situation where someone lacked a sense of humor. Tzz would most likely be happy with this.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I don’t care if he’s wearing a push-up, if you promise it you do it. A little hot sauce eye wash will do the boy good.
I thought Deepster offered him some kind of out if he did a specific number of a certain kind of pushup. It was a very generous reprieve, and it would seem pretty disrespectful if he didn't follow through on that AND the hot sauce.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Thanks for the nomination boys. Don’t forget my Andre Dyson debacle. In my defense, the judge should hang himself. Only poster I’ve ever blocked. Probably earned his law degree at a flea market and clerked for Judge Judy.

Reaction Score
Nah, Nelson will enjoy being the center of attention too much. You can’t have the victim enjoy it, that would create anti-Mojo.
The level of his own self-love is nauseating and chieflike. He’ll soon be looking for compensation for his boneyard IP.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Oh, I think we know who it has to be…
I made a deal with deepster to do as many push-ups as points scored in the second PC game. Since my feat of strength we are 4-1 sooooo y’all are welcome

CL82

Reaction Score
I made a deal with deepster to do as many push-ups as points scored in the second PC game. Since my feat of strength we are 4-1 sooooo y’all are welcome
4-1? 4-1? Post season one loss is one loss too many my friend. Shut up and pour the mojo sauce in your eyes.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for the nomination boys. Don’t forget my Andre Dyson debacle. In my defense, the judge should hang himself. Only poster I’ve ever blocked. Probably earned his law degree at a flea market and clerked for Judge Judy.

Exhibit 1A of why hanging this noob wouldn't work.

FYI - Judge Judy's net worth is 440,000,000.

Reaction Score
On a similar thought, freescooter says he's a UConn fan but he seems to hate everything about them including the conference they play in, the television network that broadcasts their games, and their recruiting. But I just don't know if his hateful bones have any mojo in them.
They do not. ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom