Hmm. Who am I gonna hang? | The Boneyard

Hmm. Who am I gonna hang?

Reaction Score
Soaking in that sweet victory tonight got me to thinking. I need to find me a victim in the next couple weeks.

The Judge is a wise and fair administer of Boneyard law and lives by the “guilty until proven innocent” credo. And I’ll listen to your suggestions. Even the really stupid ones.

But make no mistakes. We’re baaaaaaaack.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Soaking in that sweet victory tonight got me to thinking. I need to find me a victim in the next couple weeks.

The Judge is a wise and fair administer of Boneyard law and lives by the “guilty until proven innocent” credo. And I’ll listen to your suggestions. Even the really stupid ones.

But make no mistakes. We’re baaaaaaaack.
Someone with at least a few ounces of mojo in him.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What about nelson? I can't remember if he's eligible but he's been shading Hurley from jump street. And now that his latest sorry crusade has reached a sorry ending tonight with the squad healthy and ready for the post season I nominate him.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
uconn huskies mascot GIF

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
What about nelson? I can't remember if he's eligible but he's been shading Hurley from jump street. And now that his latest sorry crusade has reached a sorry ending tonight with the squad healthy and ready for the post season I nominate him.

Remember when some poster was saying we should play two bigs? I do.

Reaction Score
I actually agreed with Nelson on always trying Carlton. He’s a gamer now and then. Same with Polley, he needs a heat check each night.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Most of the folks I'd suggest for a hanging have already left the yard. I don't think that's a coincidence.

The other obnoxious ones ain't worth it.

I say leave as is and let the good mojo ride.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm nominating @XLCenterFan for wanting to dox a poster
He also bet against UConn and showed tremendous disrespect to the Jurrdge.

But I think @prankster makes a good point about making sure it’s someone whose hanging would create some mojo, and I think @Waquoit is on the right track there because a @nelsonmuntz hanging could be Dogmania-level funny, and I don’t know if these young’uns like @XLCenterFan or @Dream Jobbed 2.0 have enough meat on their bones to make for a good hanging.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I nominate @gtcam Or does it have to be a UConn fan?
On a similar thought, freescooter says he's a UConn fan but he seems to hate everything about them including the conference they play in, the television network that broadcasts their games, and their recruiting. But I just don't know if his hateful bones have any mojo in them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom