Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Hannah had zero steals tonight. No way she makes all American now

:p:D:oops:

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
No let down for Hannah in game after UConn. She flies to Atlanta with Irish to play Ga. Tech and
scores a freshman/collegiate career high of 35 points (on 15-25 shooting), plus 8 assists and 6 steals.
Next up: Sunday at home against Pittsburgh.

Reaction Score
No let down for Hannah in game after UConn. She flies to Atlanta with Irish to play Ga. Tech and
scores a freshman/collegiate career high of 35 points (on 15-25 shooting), plus 8 assists and 6 steals.
Wow! Hannah continues to impress. Ain't no let up in her game.

Reaction Score
I live in Atlanta and almost went to the game. Gonna regret this one for awhile.

Reaction Score
I just watched the highlights, didn't get to watch the game. One concern that I see online is that she could pass more. From watching the highlights so many of her baskets came from hustling. I think she had 4-5 breakaway layups from steals, and then another 4-5 baskets from getting in transition and beating the defense down the court. She reminded a lot of Miles with her passes to Watson, and her dribble generation and kick outs. She has one really nice stepback that probably could have been a pass, but she made it.

I thought this was a complete game for her. She passed well, and scored most of her points by just out hustling everyone. I listen to Haley Jones' podcast on YouTube (great listen). I hope she gets Hannah on her podcast, because Jones was on the commentary for parts of the game.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I just watched the highlights, didn't get to watch the game. One concern that I see online is that she could pass more. From watching the highlights so many of her baskets came from hustling. I think she had 4-5 breakaway layups from steals, and then another 4-5 baskets from getting in transition and beating the defense down the court. She reminded a lot of Miles with her passes to Watson, and her dribble generation and kick outs. She has one really nice stepback that probably could have been a pass, but she made it.

I thought this was a complete game for her. She passed well, and scored most of her points by just out hustling everyone. I listen to Haley Jones' podcast on YouTube (great listen). I hope she gets Hannah on her podcast, because Jones was on the commentary for parts of the game.
Overall, as a first year point guard, Hannah could look for the pass a bit more on occasion, which Niele Ivey -- btw -- has talked to her about (shot-pass selection). But last night won't be an example of that, for the most part: She had so many fast-break and/or points in the paint opportunities, she did the right thing. There was simply no back-side or rotational help from the Yellowjackets. As guest commentator Haley Jones pointed out, Hannah did the right thing taking it to the hoop until someone challenged her.

Often that was the last person, which is why center Kylee Watson came back from scoring obscurity to put in 19 points. :)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom