For all you block C bozos | Page 3 | The Boneyard

For all you block C bozos

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
iciest of cold.

by far the best option available to us, without spending money we probably don't have, on a full kit re-design. the kid that does the helmets plays around with designs and he's come up with some great ones over the year, that will probably never see the field. shame because seriously the dog by itself, truly stinks.

i cannot be convinced that the navy below isn't light years better than what we have now. white facemask beats the navy one.

View attachment 92010
Perfect.

Reaction Score
The Block C can be seen from the stands and tv.

The Husky only makes a visual impression on the sidelines and close-ups. Prefer this to appear on jersey front or sleeve.
Against the blue helmet, the husky looks like a small white smudge from a distance. Looks good on the white helmets.

I like the Block C on both color helmets (Note: My avatar is a picture of a bar light my friend gave me. It now hangs in my man cave. It is not an indication of my undying allegiance to the Block C.)

Reaction Score
For a helmet decal, the new Husky just doesn't work. It's too small. I feel like the old husky would work better as a helmet decal than the new if going for a logo. For a football helmet though it seems like a simpler design does the trick. The block C or wouldn't mind seeing the retro UConn script

Reaction Score
I‘m good with either the Block C or (newer) Husky logo on our helmets. What I really prefer is the white helmet. The blue helmet with blue uniform has a “minor league” look to my eye.
Let’s always wear white helmets and rotate the decals. I’ve never seen Penn State wear a blue helmet.We shouldn’t either.

Reaction Score
Block C all the way. White or Blue, like white better though.

Interesting in the question above, Block C or Husky Head "X"ed(=tweeted??) they refer to "Connecticut" football, not UConn. Trivial, but UConn has worked long and hard to brand itself as UConn not Connecticut. Personally, love either one.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
wouldn't mind seeing the retro UConn script
I wouldn't mind blowing the dust off an occasional retro helmet decal. Problem is that for the most part, they're really not that good looking.

1697125621846.png

Other than the Block C, I probably like five and 15 the best, but not all that much except as an occasional throwback.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind blowing the dust off an occasional retro helmet decal. Problem is that for the most part, they're really not that good looking.

View attachment 92023
Other than the Block C, I probably like five and 15 the best, but not all that much except as an occasional throwback.
Absolutely agree with 5 and 15. I still wanna see the irreverent malamute, preferably against Puke if we mange to play them again and BEAT them.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Absolutely agree with 5 and 15. I still wanna see the irreverent malamute, preferably against Puke if we mange to play them again and BEAT them.
1697130245246.jpeg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

View attachment 92023
5 and 10.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
My top 5 are 4,4,4,4, and 14 (ag reat throww-back to the beginning of the FBS era). The occasional original all-white Johnathan as an alternate.

BTW Siberian Huskies can be completely white and are still recognized by the AKC as Siberian Huskies.

Reactions: OEX
Reaction Score

View attachment 92023
I'll take 4, 5, 7, 9, 12, 16. I thought 15 was the most hideous.

Reaction Score

View attachment 92023

Might be in the minority but I think 12 looks pretty sharp.

Reaction Score
Also anyone know if we may be up for new jerseys come this offseason?

Reaction Score
I am and have always been a fan of the block C, it says UConn football in one letter. If we are winning games I could care less if we went with no logo on the helmet. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom