For all you block C bozos

Reaction Score
Half the board right now:
randy-marsh-south-park.gif

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Ditto that. Proud to be a block C Bozo!
I would rather be the type of bozo that loves the block-C and supports the team no matter what, than the type of bozo that name-calls other fans! This is a football forum, DreamJobbed thinks it’s ‘queer eye for the straight guy’.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
Shoot, it just dawned on me. UConn is going to wear "C" on their helmets while Rice will likely have their usual "R". So that'll be Cs and Rs on the field...CR...dammit...that stands for conference realignment, and we know how that always plays out for UConn. Oh God, we gonna lose?!?! :confused:

Reaction Score
Shoot, it just dawned on me. UConn is going to wear "C" on their helmets while Rice will likely have their usual "R". So that'll be Cs and Rs on the field...CR...dammit...that stands for conference realignment, and we know how that always plays out for UConn. Oh God, we gonna lose?!?! :confused:

Think "Costa Rica" instead

Reaction Score
All the signs are there. moving to a G6 conference or a major conference with 24 programs.

"Chromium is a chemical element with the symbol Cr and atomic number 24. It is the first element in group 6. It is a steely-grey, lustrous, hard, and brittle transition metal."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom