Fenway BC Bus Trip | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fenway BC Bus Trip

Reaction Score
Up to 200 people at the tailgate so we reserved the whole bar to make this an exclusive UConn Country event! Three floors all for us!

Today is the last day to buy your tailgates at $25 each...prices go up at midnight and all the package discounts disappear.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I respect the history so reluctantly paid homage to Fenway one time my Junior year at UCONN. The minute I left I knew I'd never return.

I won't be attending that "home" game but will buy 4 tickets for the 1st UCONN FOOTBALL/Yankee fan who wants to go but can't because of ticket price issues.

Including a bitchy wife, bitchy girlfriend or bitchy life partner who is keeping you from "wasting" money.

Most compelling story, with Yankee/UCONN fandom proof, wins!. - MUST wear UCONN and Yankee gear to the game and send proof of ownership beforehand.

Game on.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I respect the history so reluctantly paid homage to Fenway one time my Junior year at UCONN. The minute I left I knew I'd never return.

I won't be attending that "home" game but will buy 4 tickets for the 1st UCONN FOOTBALL/Yankee fan who wants to go but can't because of ticket price issues.

Including a bitchy wife, bitchy girlfriend or bitchy life partner who is keeping you from "wasting" money.

Most compelling story, with Yankee/UCONN fandom proof, wins!. - MUST wear UCONN and Yankee gear to the game and send proof of ownership beforehand.

Game on.

So you wouldn’t go to a Yankees/Red Sox game at Fenway?

I hate the Red Sox too but it’s still fun to go there.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
So you wouldn’t go to a Yankees/Red Sox game at Fenway?

I hate the Red Sox too but it’s still fun to go there.

That was the one game I went to. Yankees lost and I sat in a seat with the view of a steal beam.

Pic isn't me but that's my experience.

1119011231_8011.jpg

Reaction Score
Buses are officially sold out!

We have 291 people at the tailgate right now. Tomorrow is your last chance to buy tailgates at $27/person before prices go up at the door. Visit the website (www.cfbtravel.com/bcvsuconn) for menu, location and other information.

If you need anything more, email me (I don't check my PMs here often enough) at ryan@cfbtravel.com

Reaction Score
How much are tickets at the door?

And the tailgate starts at 3pm?
$30 at the door. Tailgate starts at 3pm.

Also, quick update from the email I just sent to my tailgate group (now up to 305!):
After twisting the bar manager's arm, they are allowing us to do sales at the door, but those will be at $30 each. You can continue to order in advance at the $27/person rate through Friday at 3pm. Any sales after that will be at the door at the increased rate.

Finally, we'll have a special "guest" at the bar with us raising money for an animal shelter, Farralone Farms LA Pet Rescue, which is near and dear to my beautiful girlfriend's heart- for a donation, you can take a selfie with him. I'll be matching the donations up to $1,000.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
That was the one game I went to. Yankees lost and I sat in a seat with the view of a steal beam.

Pic isn't me but that's my experience.

1119011231_8011.jpg
Too funny to think these are someone’s season tickets that they routinely dump on stubhub for Febway newbies. Welcome to Beantown!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Lir on Boylston is quite a walk to Fenway for the drunks. Good luck!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom