2020 Recruiting: - Etienne considering reclass | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Etienne considering reclass

Reaction Score
Report back on this, please. I'm thinking of going to Princeton game tomorrow.

It was one of the wildest college games I've ever seen. Yale was down 73-63 and went on a 13-0 run in the final 1:38 to win by three. They threw on the press and Penn had no answers. I think Yale forced five turnovers without Penn even making a second pass after inbounding the ball.

Bruner looked better than he did vs Harvard but he's still so passive. Yale doesn't even feature him on offense, he's just a cog in their motion stuff with a ton of dribble hand-offs and ball screens. They feature Atkinson much more. I think they ran one or two set plays for Bruner all night. Maybe he's held down by Jones' offense but he doesn't look to attack very often. On one hand, it's amazing that he had 15/6/6 and 4 steals and it didn't seem like he had a big game. He just screams that he's a guy who should be doing so much more.

That Princeton game tomorrow should be pretty fun. Hopefully you can make it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He's not wrong, if Jackson learns to shoot he'd be one of the best recruits in the country

maybe that gif didn’t come across. It’s meant to be more the evil genius laugh, Supportthat exact conclusion. ;)

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Bruner looked better than he did vs Harvard but he's still so passive. Yale doesn't even feature him on offense, he's just a cog in their motion stuff with a ton of dribble hand-offs and ball screens. They feature Atkinson much more. I think they ran one or two set plays for Bruner all night. Maybe he's held down by Jones' offense but he doesn't look to attack very often. On one hand, it's amazing that he had 15/6/6 and 4 steals and it didn't seem like he had a big game. He just screams that he's a guy who should be doing so much more.
Very solid description of what I saw in the first half, with the basket right in front of me. 2nd half, I get a closeup on defense.
Good court awareness, communicates well with teammates, but, somehow, he's that that fully engaged without fire.
And Atkinson, yeah.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Very solid description of what I saw in the first half, with the basket right in front of me. 2nd half, I get a closeup on defense.
Good court awareness, communicates well with teammates, but, somehow, he's that that fully engaged without fire.
And Atkinson, yeah.
And, with that, a 3-pointer, a defensive rebound into dribble up court and a second 3. And while I'm tapping this, a solid rebound, dribble upcourt, pass, then back to him for a good move inside. Go figure.

Reaction Score
Because the Big10 is a better league than the BE?
Because Kofi was their only reliable big and if he went to the NBA that would be a huge recruiting tool. Mica also just said on his Instagram he will “be deciding later in the year” about reclassifying.

Reaction Score
It does but I know someone in contact with his mother and she says that he/ she prefers UConn. But he will do his visits and she’s not going to push him. Also wanted to go to the game the other day but wasn’t invited.

If he wanted to go to the Houston game, couldn’t he have told the staff? I’ll admit I don’t fully understand the recruiting rules and maybe the staff already gave the tickets to Clingan and his family, but that seems odd.

Reaction Score
D4BE4EC0-77A9-4CB4-980A-33F6FE76B850.jpeg

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He needs to be a husky. Opposing fans will HATE him the energy level, the tats, the hair, the talking. We’ve needed a hateable player for a while, it’s time we get ours.

Reaction Score
Orlando Antigua failed miserably as a head coach at USF but has had huge success as a head recruiting assistant.

Clearly better at holding a bag than a clipboard.

For Mac, a bag and a starting spot on a BIG10 (top 25) team await. Any reason for DH to continue recruiting?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom